Home
I pains me to do this but up for sale is my Winchester Model 70 Classic Featherweight Stainless Steel with controlled round feed chambered in the versatile 30/06. The rifle is in excellent to mint condition with only one or two very minor handling marks on the stock from being removed from the safe. I'll take $825.00 plus actual shipping cost. Thanks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice rifle!
Oh baby! Thats a beauty
Yep, that IS nice. Too bad its not a 243
Perfect just the way it is. 30-06 and all wink..Great deal too..
FN or NH made?
New Haven manufactured.
Great looking 30-06. But at my age I don't think I need a fourth. :roll:
how does it shoot? what bullets does it like? I'm going through my safe to see what I can off. your gun has been my dream for years. have had several in blue gut always wanted a ss.
Darn. I was hoping somebody would buy this gun before I lost my willpower. I'll take it. PM sent.
You did good!!!
I always look for two guns on this site and the Internet gun sites; this gun, the classic stainless in 30-06 and a Bowen customized SS Ruger in 44 mag. I guess now I just need to find the Bowen, then I can tell my wife that I'm done buying guns (at least for now).
I think i'm gonna cry! man that's a dream gun. had one in the early 80's and sold it to pay for a drive way. should have kept shoveling. enjoy it TAC.
I've got one just like it with the boss in a 243 win I'm thinking about put up for sale
Thanks for buying that I was getting weak. laugh
© 24hourcampfire