Home
It pains me to list this one.Every man deserves to own at least one beautiful 22 and this has been mine for past 25+ years.It has spent that time in the safe and was shot very little. It is a tack-driver with Eley target ammo and the one time I used it on squirrels it just wasn`t fair. Finish on wood and metal near 100% with a couple minor safe rubs on the stock.
Don`t come along often any nicer than this one.
$825 Shipped.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
nice little setup
I've got one of these in LH and it is a very accurate rifle. Bump for a great setup.
I'll take it. PM inbound.
Wow....nice grab! Seconds
Thought the same thing.
now THAT is a .22!
Very nice find. And a tribute to good taste. (I have one.) smile
For you guys taken by this, another nice one to see is the Savage Anschutz 164 and 164M magnum.
I was just about to post that this one won't last long�and it didn't. Great rifle and a great grab.
I have the exact same gun. Mine is the walnut stock as well. It is the most accurate sporter I have owned or shot. The trigger is light. I am like you as it is too nice to take out and hunt with. I have thought about selling mine many times as I am afraid to hunt with it, but when I shoot it for groups, I always change my mind.
I appreciate all the favorable comments as I know NOTHING about these and this was a total gamble on what I knew to be a good brand, a good seller, and a nice piece of wood, lol. Been looking for a .22 target rifle to teach the kids with, but haven't had time to research what is out there yet. Sounds like I did o.k.

Postal money order went out today.

But haven't had time to research what is out there yet.

That's because you are buying all the good stuff on here!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire