Home
I've been having some health problems and will be needing surgery. I could use some extra money and I picked up this rifle a couple of months ago and have not become attached to it yet. Its a LNIB Winchester M70 Extreme Weather in 308 Winchester. Currently mounted on it is a LNIB Leupold FX3 6x42 Matte Wide Duplex in Leupold Dual Dovetail mounts and rings. I used the same load that I use in my Ruger 77 308 just to get a quick zero. The rifle has 20 rounds down the tube total. The whole package new was in the neighborhood of $1400. I'm asking $1200 shipped for the whole package. The original box is available upon request. Otherwise, it ships in a hard case to your FFL from a private shipper.

Thanks for looking. I'll try to get pics up, but rest assured that there isn't a mark or blemish on this package.
Pm sent
Pm returned
Bump

Bump
Bump
pm sent
Bump for a very nice setup!
Would be willing to sell the rifle without the scope for $850. Will come with rings and bases and a hard case.
Good guy bump
Scope is sold. Rifle with bases and rings now $800.
Any pics of the rifle?
Im not real tech savy, but if you PM a cell number to me i can shoot you a text pic.
Where in Washington state are you?

Thanks,
Robert
Olympia
HOPE YOU RECOVER QUICKLY DAN BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS.
ABLE
Thank you. I appreciate it. It wouldn't be so bad if my dog didn't just have surgery too.
Pm sent.

Good luck with your medical work.
Pm returned. Ill call you today eduardo.
Rifle is spf to CrosshairsJack.
© 24hourcampfire