Home
I started making these about 15 years ago and make a batch or two a year. They are 1000D Cordura and are filled with nylon pellets and a bit of "heavy" sand. They are sewn with nylon upholstery thread and if you tear one up under normal use, I will replace it. They have a paracord handle on one end and are best used under the butt of a rifle on a bipod, but works well used in pairs under the front and rear of a rifle, also. They are about 2# each and are 7"x5"x2". They are $10 each if you pick them up, $15 each shipped. If you buy more than two, I will cover the shipping on #3-8....I have 10 made right now, 8 in MultiCam and 2 in Black. First Come, First Served..

I take cash, paypal and credit cards over the phone.

Just a little history on these....I have sold over 1500 of these bags over the last 15 years and they have been used at the US Army Sniper School at Ft. Benning, the MP School at Ft Leonard Wood and have been used in both desert wars and Afghanistan by active duty snipers from the USMC and the Army. I have sold them to people on 4 continents and have never had one come back or anyone call me for a replacement.
There are a few members here than can vouch for the quality...

[Linked Image]
Untitled by Longshot1000, on Flickr
I've bought several of these in the past and used them in handgun teaching classes for ladies. They work very well. Jamison puts out an excellent product.
Thanks for the kind words Cariboujack...

I am going to bed now and to the Ole Miss game in the morning. I will check back in tomorrow evening, so if anyone wants a bag or two, just shoot me a PM and I will get back to you tomorrow night or Sunday after church.
Looks like a great product. I'll take one of the multicam bags. PM sent.

Eric
Christmas is coming....I'll take three multicam. PM coming.

I can also vouch for the quality and usefulnes of these bags.

I'll take 5

PM me the payment details, thanks
im in. pm inbound...
Originally Posted by Jamison
There are a few members here than can vouch for the quality...

Can't vouch for the quality of the bags, but after being around him a bit on the range, I "think" Chris might know a thing or two about precision shooting (...or not... wink laugh ).
i will take two color doesnt matter

pm me payment address

gene
pm sent concerning 3 of the multicam bags
PM sent
Thanks for all the orders guys. No worries on running out. I'll make more. I'll respond to all the PMs tonight when I get home.
Thanks again for all the orders!
pm sent on 3....
Pm incoming on 2
Pm sent
These bags are top quality and Chris is A+

Chris I'll take five, in multi-cam if you have them, any color if not. Send me your info and I'll get money your way.

Thanks, David
Pm Sent David--

As of now I am out of Multicam and Black, but I have more on order. I have messaged 4 or 5 of you who wanted camo to see if Digital MarPat or Digital ACM will suffice or if you want to wait or possibly choose OD. I expect to get the material this week and be read yto ship Multicam and black by next weekend. Sorry for the confusion, the two rolls I had were not what I thought they were, hence me having the digital stuff...
Here is the digital I have plenty of...
[Linked Image]
Untitled by Longshot1000, on Flickr
Thanks Chris. TTT
Everyone who has paid will ship Tuesday!
Now taking orders that will fill this weekend and ship next Monday.

OD, MARPAT, ACM, MultiCam and Black.

$10 each plus $5 shipping for the first one, $10 shipping for #2-10 via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail
Got caught up today-- All orders have been made and are ready to ship out tomorrow. All payments have been received but one, and that person has been sent a reminder PM.
I am still taking orders. I have Black, OD, MultiCam, MARPAT Digital, ACM Digital and Three Color Desert.
Order now for great Christmas gifts for your friends!!!
I got mine the other day and they are very well made. Thanks Jamison.

Reno
I'll go 4 in black thx. Pm me for paypal with total.
I'll go 4 in black thx. Pm me for paypal with total.
3 in some camo. Im in Memphis
Originally Posted by RenoH414
I got mine the other day and they are very well made. Thanks Jamison.

Reno

Me too. Nice product. Good rear bag for the bench and also good for use as a front bag in box blinds
I got mine last week. Great looking bag! I look forward to using it.

Thanks,
Eric
I will take 6 multicam. PM me the paypal total as well please.
Got caught up today-- All orders have been made and are ready to ship out tomorrow. All payments have been received but one, and that person has been sent a reminder PM.
I am still taking orders. I have Black, OD, MultiCam, MARPAT Digital, ACM Digital and Three Color Desert.
Order now for great Christmas gifts for your friends!!!

Could I get two in the 3 color desert? Please PM me and I'll send fund via paypal.

Kaiser Norton
Good stuff from Chris...

I have used mine from groundhogs to elk.

Tony
PMs sent to those who requested payment info and totals...
Chris I received my bags today, just like the other ones I have they're a fine looking product.

Thanks
I'll take 2 of the black ones if you have them. Just PM me and I'll get you paid w/ Paypal.

Thanks,
Kevin
I will take four of them, any color except black.
Please PM me the paypal total required.

Thanks
I will take 4 bags in camo, please.
Will pay by paypal.
let me know total in a pm.
seeker
All PM's sent
I will take 2, I will send cashiers check or money order. $30 shipped, correct..? Need name and address please. Both multi cam. My cell is 865-755-1543 or email, [email protected]
Thanks Jamison! Smooth easy transaction, bags just got here and are VERY NICE! Good Job!
received my 3 bags...today...just as described tks
Caught up and still taking orders to ship before Thanksgiving.
Black, Multicam, OD, MARPAT, ACU, and Three Color Desert all available.
$10 each plus shipping
First one ships for $5, #2-10 ships for $10 in a flat rate box.
Just got a couple of these today. I'm amazed at how much lighter they are than the regular sand bags that we use on the bench. One of these in my backpack will be great for steadying up those prone bipod shots across bean fields. Seem to be very well made.
I will take two (2) of them if still available. Any color but black. PM pay info and pay via paypal asap. Thanks
$10 each plus shipping
First one ships for $5, #2-10 ships for $10 in a flat rate box.

I'll take two multicam and one black.

I will take 2 multicam, please.
I'm betting the folks on Shark Tank can get you on the shelves at Cabelas, BassPro, etc... smile

Can't wait till mine get here..
I would like 6, any camo color is fine. I have 5 of these from the last batch you made and I have abused those poor things to no end and they are still working just fine. Great deal. PM me your Pay Pal info and I will get you paid. Thanks
Any chance you've got 4 multicam bags? If so, I'll take them. PM me your info for payment.

These bags are awesome, I bought a few five years ago and use them everytime that I go to the range.
All PMs sent
I will take two in multicam. PM on the way for payment info.
i'll take 3 in anything but black, mix / match if you'd like. pm the details.

thanks

Dave
PMs sent
pm coming....looking for four in multicam....thank you sir

My bags came yesterday! These things are very cool!
PM sent
pm sent for 3 more....
Still taking orders!
still time to get these for a gift!
These Bags Rock-Get Some
3 in mix of your camo colors... Thank you very much
been out of town, got home and had 3 waiting. great bags, great price. Jamison is go to go by me. thanks

Dave
I'd take 3 in multicam if you take a MO or check. I don't do CC or paypal.
I have two OD, two three color desert, two ACU Digital and one Multicam made and ready to ship.
$10 each, $10 shipping for 2-9 bags, $5 shipping for 1.
i will take 2 acu digital.
I'll take the remaining 5. PM sent for payment info.
Ill take 5 if you have them in any color. PM me with shipping details
Thanks Ted
remcraz-- PM Sent

Bags are all sold for now. I will see ehat I have left in supplies to make a few more if needed.
Bringing this back up-- I am going to make a run of bags next week.
Colors are yet to be decided, but I have filler for about 20 bags.
Prices have gone up slightly, due to USPS raising rates:
Here is the new pricing scheme:
1 bag- $17 shipped
2 bags- $32 shipped
3-10 bags-- Add $10 each per bag

PayPal preferred- [email protected]

PM what you want- I'll do the best I can on colors. I am out of town until until Monday so I'll check back in and reply then.
These are good bags, bought 4 last time and use them a lot
I'll take 3 in multicam. Please pm me PP details.

Thanks!
PM sent.

Dennis.
PM sent for 5. Thanks
I'll take 3 in multicam for $42 shipped. PM me when you have a chance to confirm that you have them and I'll PP the funds.
I'd like a couple, bought 3 a couple years back and always thought 2 more would be nice.

So put me down for 2 if you got 'em.
PM Sent

Steve
Would like 2, multicam, or any drab/woodland color is fine. Kindly PM your pay-to info when ready.
Thanks,
Dan
[Linked Image]Untitled by Chris Jamison, on Flickr

OK, I'm finally back home and am going to start making bags this week. Here are the colors I have in stock plus OD, which is not pictured. Most of the multicam is spoken for as I only have 7. I have plenty of the other colors. I have filler for about 22 bags and orders for about 12-15 now, so if anyone wants a few, speak up quick or it'll be a couple of weeks before I make another run.
I'll take 3 of any pattern you have left, prefer woodland. PM payment info when ready.
Thanks,
Tim
pm sent. I'll take 3 also.
I'll take 5. I would prefer black, but any color would work.

Please PM me payment info once you are ready.

Thanks
PM'd confirmation, four of them in the MARPAT Woodland.

Thanks.
I will take 3 in any color. PM with payment info when they are ready.

David
Never did get a reply to my PM order on the 28th. Oh well.....

Dennis.
Sorry I missed your PM Dennis-- I have you on the list for 4 Black. PM Replied...
David-- PM Sent
Guys-- Just to clarify how the process works best... After doing this for 15 years, its the only way I can reliably make it work on my end...
I am taking orders and payment and shipping "made to order". There aren't usually any "extras" and I don't sit down at the machine without a paid order. The turnaround is usually 3-5 days from payment, as I have a day job.
Let me now what you want color wise and quantity via PM, then send a check or MO or PayPal payment and I will put you in line with the other paid orders to be made.
PayPal is [email protected] or PM me for mailing address.... Thanks for all the orders!
I have decided to extend this run and have ordered another bunch of filler. If you guys will be patient with me getting these made, I will get them done and shipped ASAP for the ones that have paid.

Orders are done first paid/first made and shipped...I don't generally sit down and read all the posts in the thread, so PLEASE PM me if you want something.
Jamison, PM and payment sent for the 3 multicam bags.
NEW Orders are on hold right now until I catch up-- I have orders for 55 bags-- and need some time to keep from making everyone mad with extended shipping times.
If you have PM'd me, you are on the order list. Pay when you can and I'll ship as soon as I have payment and have the bags made.

Thanks so far for the received orders, I'll let everyone know when I'm ready for a few more...
Pm sent !
OK, some of you are killing me here....

Please send your Screen name and number of bags/color with the PayPal payment... I am getting payments with no screen name and no request info... I am not a mindreader
Just got mine in today. Excellent work. Great response time. Well worth the $$$. Can't wait to try it out.
Caught up and ready-- Have 50# of filler coming tomorrow...
I have OD, ACU, MARPAT, Desert and Black....
NOTE:
Regardless of how you pay, please include your screen name in with the method of payment.
IF YOU USE PAYPAL--- PLEASE USE THE REGULAR PAYMENT, NOT THE GIFT OR FAMILY OPTION!!

Please send a PM with your order, do not post it here on the thread.
All bags are made and final shipments go out tomorrow. I'm caught up and still taking orders... Bring them on!

I have OD, ACU, MARPAT, Desert and Black....
NOTE:
Regardless of how you pay, please include your screen name in with the method of payment.
IF YOU USE PAYPAL--- PLEASE USE THE REGULAR PAYMENT, NOT THE GIFT OR FAMILY OPTION!!

Please send a PM with your order, do not post it here on the thread.
I received mine earlier this week and these are very well-made, compact, easy-to-carry, light bags that I'll carry for groundhog hunting as well as bench shooting. Nice work!
PM sent..
Mine arrived today, they look great!!

This is a good fella to deal with.

Thanks again.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Mine arrived today, they look great!!

This is a good fella to deal with.

Thanks again.

+1, and I will add the stitching appears to be very well thought out.
My bags arrived today. They look great. Thanks!
I picked up some new colors -- should be here by the middle of the week.. I have enough for 9 of the blue and 18 of the Tiger Stripe. I still also have plenty of ACU and a decent amount of OD, MarPat and Desert and Black. I have plenty of filler coming also-- Who needs some bags?
[Linked Image]tiger stripe by Chris Jamison, on Flickr
[Linked Image]blue camo by Chris Jamison, on Flickr
By the way, you probably can't kill a deer with the blue camo around, but it will match the tape on the end of your barrel.... grin
I picked up some new colors -- should be here by the middle of the week.. I have enough for 9 of the blue and 18 of the Tiger Stripe. I still also have plenty of ACU and a decent amount of OD, MarPat and Desert and Black. I have plenty of filler coming also-- Who needs some bags?
[Linked Image]tiger stripe by Chris Jamison, on Flickr
[Linked Image]blue camo by Chris Jamison, on Flickr

Wow, Chris. These are becoming fashion statements. You are the Faberge of bean bags wink
I always try to be on the cutting edge... LOL
They have the blue camo in pink as well but pink is so last year...
Just got 8. Great quality and value thanks!
Locked at request of OP.
© 24hourcampfire