Home
Hers a cpl from the safe. I have put about 20 rounds through each since I have owned them,Both sweet shooters,They have been in the safe ever since.2 great vintage pieces.Both in .22 LR

#1 ~ COLT HUNTSMAN
Everything appears original, tight and smooth. only a few patina marks on the gun itself. Great condition for its age usually these are beat to pieces.any questions feel free to ask. pics tell the rest.
PRICE~ $sold SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL

MAKE SURE YOUR FFL TAKES GUNS FROM INDIVIDUALS,Sorry no California or New York sales at this time

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#2 ~ BROWNING BELGUM NOMAD
Everything appears original, tight and smooth. only a few handling marks on the grips ,bluing is exc. Awsome condition for its age usually these are beat to pieces aswell.any questions feel free to ask. pics tell the rest.BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A BETTER ONE ,BUT IM SURE THERE OUT THERE
PRICE~ $SOLD SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL

MAKE SURE YOUR FFL TAKES GUNS FROM INDIVIDUALS,Sorry no California or New York sales at this time

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Just click the pics to enlarge them guys,Any questions please pm me,These are sold as is as described.Thanks For your time.
pms returned thanks
How has the Browning been for reliability with currently manufactured 22s?
Is there a box, papers? When was it made?
My Colt Woodsmans are having some problems with them.
Phil
No box or papers,Both of these guns function perfectly,didnt have any problems what so ever, browning was made in the 70's I believe, most of these older semi pistols get worn out over the years these haven't seen all the use, And wear and tear from there previous owners,That why there in the condition there in an have been safe kept
Thanks
What area of Ohio are you in?
Lawrence county , ohio, very southern tip
need to sale guys ^^^^^^^
Offers considered via pm only,Please no lowballs
They are classic 22s. You can't compare them equally to modern pistols. The old quality is to be appreciated for what it is.
Someone buy the colt for themselves before Santa gets it for me.
There both nice vintage pieces,The browning is unreal.
all pms replied to both still available at this time
Any idea as to the DOM on the Colt?

One mag with each of these?
here is a link to the year of birth on the colt

http://www.colt22.com/dates.html

this gun is numbered 189779-c
The Colt has Woodsman thumbrest grips. Not orig......
Thanks Huntsman, They looked period with the gun sir.i have seen a few with the thumbrest grips in wood and black plastic on the huntsman models.
All pm's replied
According to rayburns book, your Huntsman was a '68......I've also seen thumbers on huntsmans, but again, according to bob, all were shipped slab. So, since he's THE expert, one must assume replacements. That sure don't take away from a heck of a nice shooter....
That's so true,My opinion id take the thumbers over slabs any day.
Thanks Again friend
Yep, they feel good in hand and sure seem to enhance shootability. They can become a tad uncomfortable in a shoulder holster, tho....Good luck with the sale. Someboby's gonna end up with a good'un......Don
BROWNING IS SOLD ,COLT IS STILL UP FOR GRABS
Originally Posted by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
#2 ~ BROWNING BELGUM NOMAD
Everything appears original, tight and smooth. only a few handling marks on the grips ,bluing is exc. Awsome condition for its age usually these are beat to pieces aswell.any questions feel free to ask. pics tell the rest.BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A BETTER ONE ,BUT IM SURE THERE OUT THERE
PRICE~ $500.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL

When you consider what you pay for a Browning Buckmark these days and consider the quality you get in this Belgium made Browning 22�..this is a bargain!

Dennis
Yes it was a bargain,The condition was amazing aswell ,For its age
Bump for the "Colt"
Per our exchange I'll take the Colt.
the end, there both sold thanks everyone
© 24hourcampfire