Home
I bought this at the begining of the year from AKduck, he bought from another member. See other threads for all info

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...4lb#Post7078108

I've played with 2 different bullets, 139 Hornady Spire Pont and 120 Nosler BT, both were sub moa. Gun is very lite and handy and very well done. A couple of minor marks on the stock, no gouges. Will send other pixs if needed but pretty much the way it looks in the attached post.

Gun weighs in at 5 lbs 14 oz with a 3x9 Leupy Compact on it.

$900 shipped for gun with the talleys, $35 extra if your FFL does not accept from a private individual. Would have trade interest in Kimber or Weatherby Lightweight/ULW Rifle
For some reason I cannot access the link. can you send pictures to [email protected]

thanks

HeavyBarrel
Running out for a couple of hours to my son's basketball game, will take a few and post when I get home, unsure why the link is not working as it works in my thread from a month ago
This it?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thank you GN308
That's a sweet rig.
PM sent
pm responded to, still available
ttt

Who made the tube? Glass or pillar bedded? Trigger original?
here is more info from the original sales thread

Remington Model 600 Mohawk, action trued up, installed a stainless remington mountain rifle barrel cut/crowned at 21", Chambered in 7-08 rem, Timney trigger, PTG bolt shroud/ firing pin assembly, Drilled and tapped an extra hole in rear bridge for Talleys. Aluminum ADL trigger guard. Comes with a brand new set of 1" extra low Talleys.

Stock is a McMillan Edge in remington compact pattern inleted for blind mag/ ADL trigger guard. Standard LOP (13.5"), 1/2" Pacmeyer pad, painted olive green without checkering.

AKDuck then had it cerakoted and bedded with Marine Tek

ttt
Offers, throw me an offer or trade option, worse thing I can do is say no.
pm's answered, ttt
ttt
Thanksgiving bump
What a great deer rig........wish I had the funds! ! !

Great guy to deal with! !!
Thank you Rich, good luck on Monday
btt
Originally Posted by rahtreelimbs
What a great deer rig........wish I had the funds...

Same here. Killer deal for an EDGE-stocked rifle.
PM sent
SPF
Very cool rifle
© 24hourcampfire