Home
Up for sale is a used but in great condition Leica Televid 62 spotting scope. Glass is clear and scratch free. Included with scope is the 16-48x variable power eyepiece, heavy duty canvas scope case and original boxes. Price is $1225.00 shipped in the us only.
This would be an awsome gift to give any outdoorsman including ones self
Monday morning bump
Originally Posted by ldholton
All this "COCK" talk on here makes me sure now this place is full of [bleep] LOL

cross dressers just a polticially correct name for [bleep] . queer, fudge packer , butt bunny ,

What have you looked at with this scope?
What's your motive? You queer and got your feelers hurt?
Think you maybe right, he should leave the guys add alone.
Id...is this an APO model? Angled? Straight? (no pun intended man)
Armored?

Pics?

This is listed for a friend I will get a hold of him tonight and have him answer detail and see what we can do on pics
Ok looks like it's is 16-48 x strait eye piece, not armored hope put pics up to night with the wife's help . Scope use for range/ match work Not the APO
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
??? Alff
Alff enlarged your photo for easier viewing...
Ok thanks I've been checking and doing a Lot of this from phone so I didn't notice size
My butt cheeks start to quiver every time I see this ad - great looking spotter.
Friday bump, kid needs new shoes let's spread the wealth:)
[Linked Image]
Let me try it this way
still up for sale
bump
I've got one in a 77 objective....best glass I've ever looked through. This one would be easier to pack up a mountain.
Think I got all PM's returned
Price drop $ 1100 shipped if this don't sell its going to start going to matches and sell there .
up
Hi Idholton, Is this Leica 62 still available? If so I am interested.
Pm 's sent back , yes scope is still for sale
SPF
© 24hourcampfire