Home
I've bought a few guns there but I often use gunbroker to check recent auctions for values.
If I'm looking for a common firearm and ask gunbroker to show me completed sales it often comes up with pages and pages of completed auctions but they rarely even have bids.
So my question is.....can I command it to show me ONLY completed auctions that have gotten bids?
Yes
And how do I do that...can't seem to find the majic link to click on.

Once you enter your criteria and hit search then click on the header word "bid" and you will be able to sort by least amount of bids or from the highest amount of bids. That's the only way I know of.
Originally Posted by jahrs
Once you enter your criteria and hit search then click on the header word "bid" and you will be able to sort by least amount of bids or from the highest amount of bids. That's the only way I know of.

Bingo
When you search completed auctions the 2nd to last drop down box at the bottom of the page is titled "sort by". Change that box to "highest number of bids first"
Got it...wow ..wouldn't have found that in a million years!
...thought I knew quite a bit about gunbroker. This is good information. Thanks guys.
This is good information.

Indeed
© 24hourcampfire