Home
I have three Ruger rifles for sale or trade for single shot pistols(XP,MOA,T/C's),a AR or big bore revolvers.

1. Ruger 77 Hawkeye .338RCM, SS/Syn., 20" barrel, iron sights, 2.5lb. trigger job. New in box, unfired w/rings, paper work, used RCBS die set and 100rds. once fired Hornady brass. $775.00 shipped.

2. Ruger .223rem. Mini 14 Tactical, blued/syn. 16.2" barrel. New in box, unfired w/rings, 4-factory 20rd, 1-factory 5rd, 2-Tapco 30rd. magazines. $875.00 shipped

3. Ruger 77MKII .308win. Frontier/scout, S/S(Target Grey)/Laminated(checkered), 16.5" barrel. Like new, w/rings. No box or the weaver base. You don't see these in .308 S/S very often, so their a little pricier than the other calibers. Also have a new in box Leupold 2.5 scout scope in Matte/Duplex I'll sell to the buyer of rifle only. $725.00 shipped for rifle and $925.00 shipped for rifle and scope.
[Linked Image]
Is the scout drilled and tapped for regular scope mounts, or just the scout set up?
Originally Posted by mirage243
Is the scout drilled and tapped for regular scope mounts, or just the scout set up?

If I am not mistaken they have the regular ruger intrical mounts.
It has the Ruger mounts on the receiver also. It also is drilled and tapped for a weaver style mount on the quarter rib that's on the barrel. But I do not have that. You would have to purchase the mount and screws from Ruger. The rifle comes with only one set of Ruger rings from the factory that fits both the quarter rib and the receiver.
^^^
Sunday bump...............
I could drive right over . . . .lol
I sure wish you had cash or what I'm looking for.......... frown
^^^^
Make me offers or trades.
Moved on. Please delete.
© 24hourcampfire