Home
I have a like-new Aimpoint T1 with 4MOA dot in a Larue QD absolute height mount for sale. I'm pricing this so low because I'm in the process of moving and need the money quickly.

Prefer paypal for payment. Thanks, guys!
Now that I think of it, pretty sure it even has the manual, still.
i'll take this, if you can take a MO. i don't have PP.

ked
SPF to keith! Thank you!
Great deal there.
NO, not sold to me. After giving me his address, he informs me that ''a guy'' offered him more money, and he HAD to accept his offer.

if there is a "BS sellers list" then JustOneGunner" should be on it!

here's a copy of his PM:

ked

---------------------------------------------------------------
JustOneGunner Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Minnesota
I'll take an MO. My address is:

ADDRESS Deleted.

If you can send it tomorrow, that'd be amazing. I'll get it packaged up and ready to ship the second the MO arrives.

Thank you. The campfire helped me sell two things in the course of one night to help with the move I'm going through. I know it's just business, but I appreciate it.

here's the PM telling me he sold it to another person:
JustOneGunner Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Minnesota
Hey,

A guy actually offered me more than my asking price on the optic, and I'm going to have to accept. I'm in the process of moving and need the money. Thank you for your interest, though!

Unread By: none
Deleted
Dang Keith, sorry to hear that.
Complete bs move by seller. Take that crap somewhere else.
Originally Posted by JustOneGunner
SPF to keith! Thank you!
Just wanted to add you to the DO NOT BUY FROM LIST I KEEP.One word KARMA.
A classic example of defecating in one`s sombrero.
Joe
Another guy on the ignore list. I don't need to do business with a guy who doesn't honor deals made. I hope his good name was worth a few extra bucks.

Reno
He's going on MY ignore list. That's horse crap!
I'll give you a thousand bucks for it.

P
SPF to keith! Thank you!

Better honor your word here.

His "ranger" status should be pulled and replaced with "dbag". What bs. Adding to my ignore as well.
He's on my ignore list now as well. Sorry to the buyer��.or ex-buyer. Schitt happens�but that doesn't make it right.
Originally Posted by RenoH414
I hope his good name was worth a few extra bucks

Exactly. JustOneGunner out of business. And now on ignore..........
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by RenoH414
I hope his good name was worth a few extra bucks

Exactly. JustOneGunner out of business. And now on ignore..........

bump to the top.........IGNORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by JustOneGunner
SPF to keith! Thank you!
Ignore here to. Total bull hit.

Pretty sure I've had good deals with the seller before to.
low rent as it gets....
Originally Posted by Grand
Great deal there.

Evidently, too good of a deal for Keith.
Guys, JustOneGunner is my son, and I'm very disappointed at him for going back on this deal. A man's only as good as his word. I can't make this right, but I have talked to him about this. I wish there was more I could do, but I guess he's just going to have to take his lumps. Hopefully he at least gets on here and apologizes for his lapse in judgement.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Guys, JustOneGunner is my son, and I'm very disappointed at him for going back on this deal. A man's only as good as his word. I can't make this right, but I have talked to him about this. I wish there was more I could do, but I guess he's just going to have to take his lumps. Hopefully he at least gets on here and apologizes for his lapse in judgement.
Well said dad.

Well, he can apologize to the original buyer but unfortunately the damage has been done and it's gonna be hard for people to trust him.

You sound like a very standup guy and I give you kudos for making him deal with the problems he has caused for himself. In my opinion there is not enough of parents making their children accountable for their actions in today's society. And yes, I have three children of my own before anyone asks. I make them be accountable and take their lumps. To me that is how one learns to survive in this world and still be a stand up citizen. But, I don't wanna get started on that. Lol.

Reno
I thought about apologizing for him, but I just can't go that far. He needs to pull up his big boy pants and deal with this like a man. I just couldn't screw a 'Fire member like this. He really needs to get on here and apologize.
Another one goes on ignore....
If the 2nd buyer had any hair on his azz, he could help make it right...pretty sure he's low rent.
I thought about apologizing for him, but I just can't go that far. He needs to pull up his big boy pants and deal with this like a man. I just couldn't screw a 'Fire member like this. He really needs to get on here and apologize.

We've all made mistakes and had lapses in judgmement, especially in our younger years. We likely all have a decision or two we aren't proud of and wish we could make over again. I know of one instance in particular where I chose poorly. While I still regret that decision and can't make it right, it soon stood out in my mind as an event that I didn't want to repeat, and I decided then that my name and reputation were worth more to me than always coming out on top. As they say, it's not if you screw up, but when you screw up, and what really matters is what you do afterwards.....

It isn't your place to give apologies for lapse of judgement on your sons parts. He made a decision to put a extra few dollars over his honor and if he can live with it , then so be it. This will cost him a lot of sales on this forum in the long run. When you make a deal good or bad you stick with it. I'm sure he is a great son, but he should have been more like his Father . Maybe he will see what he did wrong in this transaction and try to make amends for it. I like a man who will stand up for his family, you are a good Father .

the Bible says that through the mouth, the heart speaks, and also that you shall know a tree by the fruit it bears, and I think both apply here towards JustOneGunner
gophergunner and i have spoken and i hope no one holds any ill feeling toward him. if anything, we could pray that his son listens to his fathers advice.

ked
Thanks, Keith
Gopher... You Sir are a good man...
I have a great deal of respect for GG, and am proud to call him a friend, despite our never having yet met. This summer we're going to change that, as I'll be hosting him in my home for a well-deserved and long overdue fishing trip. I know he's a dedicated husband and father, and friend. I also know he's shamed by his son's actions here, and taught his son better than how he handled this deal.

You don't know me, JOG, but I hope you do the right thing. You're young, and made a big error in judgment. All men make mistakes, especially when they're still wet behind the ears. True, money sometimes, especially during desperate times, can cloud the vision of good men. But good men will recognize errors and if at all possible, will make them right. The right thing to do here is obvious, and it's not too late. Do the right thing, kid. A man's word is his bond.
As always Leighton, thank you sir.
You call me sir again, brother, and we're gonna' have words when I grab you at Logan. I'm serious.

L

P.S. You got it. wink
I have an opposite view for a five year member. If he was truly in a financial bind and badly needed the money, I'd accept him backing out of the deal. I wouldn't approve, but I would understand, especially if he has children.

If this is the only bad mark against the man, I'd say put it behind us and carry on.

My .02
I don't care if he was member 001, and was 699 years old. A business agreement like this one is no different than taking an oath, taking a vow, giving your word or making a promise. There was no stipulation/clause involving backing out of the sale should a better offer be made. A man's word is his bond. Case closed.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by kamo_gari
I don't care if he was member 001, and was 699 years old. A business agreement like this one is no different than taking an oath, taking a vow, giving your word or making a promise. There was no stipulation/clause involving backing out of the sale should a better offer be made. A man's word is his bond. Case closed.

[Linked Image]

I can't argue your point. I understand my view is the minority and possibly rightly so.
© 24hourcampfire