Home
I have King of the Mountain Stand Master System in XL and the Stand Master Bibs in XL for sale. These are in excellent condition, just sitting in my closet. No stains, tears, or blemishes. Like new minus the tags. Color is Blowdown. I will take $650 for the system which includes the hood,bibs,coat, and liner jacket.

I also have a Rancher Jacket in XL, color is Blowdown. It has button sleeve closures and standard waist in lieu of the elastic band. Price is $250

Shipping is included CONUS

Thanks
Price reduction
Anyone looking for the best wool on the planet your missing it if you pass on this... This is the BEST wool stuff out there..

W
if them had another X to them they would be sold!
Roughly what size height, weight, and waist size will the fit?
Wish I could afford these bad boys!
I am guessing based on my size, but....probably 5'10-6'1, 190-230. 36-38 waist.
What's the new price? (Hoping its still out of my price range so I don't HAVE to buy it!)

Interested in any trades?
That is my new price. I edited the post from this morning. Sorry, I should have been more clear. Not too interested in trades, but you never know. PM whats on your mind.

Thanks
Hey Quigley, I pm'd. Need a fishing vacation?
You will not find a better price than this for KOM clothing.
PM sent
I'll take them.
PM payment info.
Thanks
Sold to Sharps1874 pending funds.

Thanks
The Stand Master set has sold, but there was a misunderstanding between the buyer and myself. He doesn't want the Rancher Jacket, so it is back up for sale. I apologize to all the guys that were interested in it before. Price is the same. $250 shipped CONUS.

Thanks
I'll take it.
I would be very surprised if you are not happy with your purchase.

KOM is great gear.

Good snag. donsm70
Should have bought everything he had for sale but I was snoozing.
Sold to Scouter

Thanks
© 24hourcampfire