Home
I have a commercial Mauser 98 style Whitworth custom 338-06 for sale. The action has a 23" Douglas XX barrel with a recessed target crown, the action has had the feed ramp and raceways polished and locking lugs lapped. A Timney deluxe trigger is also installed (unsure of poundage). The bottom metal is an aluminum drop floor plate design. The stock is a Richards microfit monte carlo design, walnut with rosewood grip and cap and thinline spacers. On the forearm of the stock it does have a blemish. A Pachmyer 1/2" decelerator pad has been installed(not pictured). The stock has had bedding pillars installed and European sling swivel studs. This package also comes with 40 rounds of Weatherby once fired brass and a brand new set of RCBS full length reloading die set. The downside is the action needs reblued. The floorplate is matte black and the action is a polished blued which isn't in the best condition. The stock also needs finished. Its a great start to a great north American caliber and custom rifle! $650
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
bump
price drop to $625, any interest?
PM's replied to. Sorry for the delay, haven't been able to get on.
pm sent
Pm returned
I had a question about the floorplate/magazine. It is a standard capacity magazine.
Willing to part with the brass?
Not at the moment. Id like to sell the entire package.
Bump
price drop to $600
$600 with free shipping!
bump
weekend bump
Bump for another 338-06
BUMP
Weekend boost. I would consider trading towards a Kimber Montana chambered in 338 win mag.
Last price drop, $550.
Bump
I'm interested in the brass still if you're willing to sell. PM me for details.
Still looking to sell the whole package.
bump
$525 shipped! Last price drop
Pm's replied to. Nomore price drops and about to go back in the safe.
bump
Any chance at better pics?
MissouriEd, PM sent
SPF
© 24hourcampfire