Home
For Sale: As new Ruger Charger with grey/black laminate stock. Maybe 500 rounds through it since it was purchased new. The gun is complete, all parts, soft case, bi-pod and one 10-round magazine are included. Also included is the original box, with the lock, all paperwork and includes a CenterPoint Quick Aim "dot" sight.

[Linked Image]

Asking $400 or BRO shipped to your FFL via UPS.

Please feel free to PM any offers or questions. No trades. Looking to cash out.

Thanks for looking.
Rob
I'm glad your the one having to sell this and not me. Good luck with the sale, you know the jokes are comimg. Free Bump
Originally Posted by mirage243
I'm glad your the one having to sell this and not me. Good luck with the sale, you know the jokes are comimg. Free Bump
Yeah, I was pretty reluctant to post it. I can assure anyone interested, the gun will arrive to you with everything mentioned. grin
Oh no...
Godspeed, lol
I saw the other threads, too. But I'll vouch for Technoman26. I've dealt with him in the past and he's good to go in my book.
Originally Posted by Technoman26
Yeah, I was pretty reluctant to post it. I can assure anyone interested, the gun will arrive to you with everything mentioned. grin

I'm not going to joke around, but my first thoughts were, "damn that's ballsy"....
How much for pistol without all the PARTS??
Originally Posted by jdbgunslinger
How much for pistol without all the PARTS??
Make an offer. laugh

Taking it to the gun show today...might use for trade fodder. Will update the post with availability later.

Thanks for looking.
Rob
Good deal for someone, and technoman is easy to deal with.
Still available. smile
How about $375 shipped?
Pm safariman, he might be interested?
Does it come with a return policy? grin
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Technoman26

I'm not going to joke around, but my first thoughts were, "damn that's ballsy"....

The man has a gun to sell! I'll vouch for Rob, he is good to go. No doubt here that you WILL get what you pay for.
Thanks Chris. That's the straight up truth too.
Well, that's enough fun everyone. Looks like this one is some pending funds!
Im aint sqeeeered eek
© 24hourcampfire