Home
For sale is my collection of 7 H&R revolvers. Some neat examples of decent little pistolas!

I am a reasonable guy, so please, be reasonable as well. I ultimately would like to sell this collection as a lot...1 lot....seven revolvers, 1 holster and 1 extra cylinder for the buntline.

$999 gets them delivered to your FFL.

In order as you view them from top left to right:

1.) Model 922 ...9 shot .22 LR...over all very nice. Good bore...fancy "marbled" plastic grip...not as common as most of the H&R grips. No rust or silvering to speak of....4 inch barrel.

2.) Model 722...6 shot .32 S&W...over all very nice. Good bore...2.5 inch barrel....no rust or silvering to speak of.

3.) Model 733...6 shot .32 S&W L....over all very nice. Good bore...2.5 inch barrel...no rust or silvering to speak of.

Row 2

4.) Model 930...9 shot .22 LR...over all very nice. Good bore...4 inch barrel...no rust or silvering...fancy "marbled" plastic grip....very nice revolver for the age!

5.) "Sportsman" model...9 shot .22 LR...shows sign of honest hunting use. The gent I bought it from had it for 40 years +. He still hunted with it. Wood grip with slight wear...Silvering on all high spots and muzzle. A speck or two of frost here and there but nothing serious. Break top classic. Comes with Bucheimer leather holster...I love this straight shooter! 6 inch barrel.

6.). "Vest Pocket Safety Hammer"...5 shot .32 S&W (not Long)...functions and holds time. Nickel finish worn throughout. Grips in original condition with no chips or cracks. Interesting little revolver. I never did shoot it! Turn of the last century model. Very cool.
1.8 inch barrel.

7.). Model 676... 6 shot two cylinders. .22 LR and .22 WMRF. Over all very nice shape. Shows some light wear but very light at best. Nice solid wood grip. Main frame area is color case hardened. Minor frosting in very few areas on barrel and cylinder but not bad at all! 12 inch barrel.

I try and "grade" my firearms fairly but usually I am critical....this avoids heartache on the buyers end when it is better than they expected.

These sidearms are not factory new...they have been shot. One or two more than the rest. Be reasonable. Ask questions.

Cash is king...please don't low ball my bag off....be reasonable. I want to sell it as a bundle. My reputation as a seller here is stellar. Seriously...and I want that to continue.

Make sure you can own these. Price is shipped to your FFL. Shipped from an FFL so no worries.

First public "I'll take it" is king....fini!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice group ya got , If you was to split them up Id love to Bye #6 from you, Just keep me in mind Brother!
You never know!
Jack, I'd like to buy the Sportsman if you decide to split them up.
Thanks for all the PMs and posts so far...ad is still kind of fresh so let's see how it goes regarding splitting it up...I know you all have a fave but I really would like to keep it as a package...but let's see...
I'd be interested in the Buntline
id be interested in number 4
come on fellows, someone ask for the other 3 pistols grin
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Tag
Originally Posted by saddlering
come on fellows, someone ask for the other 3 pistols grin

I'll do my part. grin
John, in addition to the "Sportsman", I'll take the 733 in 32L. This is all premised of course, on fair pricing. But, my experience with you is that is a given.

For those that don't know, Fatjack34 is one of the good guys.
Thanks guys!
So what is left?

Mike
oops, my bad.
man i used to have a 9 shot break open that little gun shot great , is the sportsman sold #5 ? just wondered
My 999 Sportsman is one of the ones I regret selling. H&R is not a high end revolver, but they did make a good servable revolver.
The whole package is left....I have not sold them individually.
ok. So fatjack34 wants to ship them as one. I get that. Does anyone have one FFL, who will accept all of these guns on our behalf, then distribute them to our respective FFLs?

We could each pay our share to fatjack34, then he ships to one FFL. Maybe one of us in this mix has an FFL??
PM sent
Harms...PM returned!
I'd be interested in #7.
sold......thanks Harm!
© 24hourcampfire