Home
I have very good condition, no ring marks,high gloss black 4x32 1 inch tube Redfield Gunsight Co. Made in USA, Denver Colorado. It says 4x Redfield 1"Tube. A64872. Optics are perfect, crystal clear with crosshairs. What is this scope worth, what's a fair price? I don't know how to attach pictures but can email or text them to anyone interested. Thanks
50-100 depending on recticle and condition...and clarity..two years ago these old redfields were bringing premium money but it seems the market has fallen apart on them lately
Up
Up
up
I just paid $120 for a 3-9 w/AccuTrac reticle. A 4X with a duplex or fine is worth about $75. If it has the AccuTrac or the fine with a circle in the middle add about $25.

The problem with these is; with no warranty, you have to factor in about $100 for a rebuild if needed. There is no way of telling if the scope is "loose" or fogs until you test it. If you spend $75 on a scope then have to put another $100 into it, you have $175 into a scope that only has a 1 yr warranty. If you buy a Burris or Leupy, you may spend $150 but you still have a lifetime warranty.
Up
up
© 24hourcampfire