Home
Posted By: setch M24 Yugo Action - 02/10/14
It's an original 24. It doesn't look like it has been fired and it is in the white, no pitting or turning brown. Original checkered bolt handle.

$285 shipped

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: robertkirksey Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/10/14
Unfired? How did you determine that?
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/10/14
The bolt face appears to be unfired

Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/12/14
up
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/13/14
let's try $270
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/14/14
ttt
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/16/14
up
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/17/14
$260 shipped
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/19/14
ttt
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/20/14
BTW...If you are not satisfied for any reason, you can return within 5 days, no questions asked. You pay the return shipping.
Posted By: hackleback Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/20/14
Some of these actions are made in Belgium, some in Yugo. look on the left side rail, there should be some lettering that should identify it.
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/21/14
Originally Posted by hackleback
Some of these actions are made in Belgium, some in Yugo. look on the left side rail, there should be some lettering that should identify it.

What's the difference between the Belgium made vs. the Yugo made?
Posted By: Craigster Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/21/14
Never heard of a Belgian made 24 Yugo. If Belgian it would have been FN.
Posted By: hackleback Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/21/14
Look on the left side of the action just in front of the thumb slot. There should be some lettering, if Cyrillic, then it is a Yugo made action, other wise the typical made in Belgum markings. See below for more info. I am not a Mauser expert. Sorry if you feel like I have hijacked your thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M24_series
Posted By: hackleback Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/21/14

Remember that many countries of this erra contracted out for rifles to Germany, FN, Czech's. Some of the many countries include Mexico, persia, Argentinian, Brazil, china, turkey and many others. Many countries at a later date, tooled up to make their own in country.

quote=Craigster]Never heard of a Belgian made 24 Yugo. If Belgian it would have been FN. [/quote]
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/22/14
Originally Posted by Craigster
Never heard of a Belgian made 24 Yugo. If Belgian it would have been FN.

My thoughts exactly. Price lowered to $250
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/26/14
all PMs answered
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 02/28/14
$230
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 03/05/14
$220 shipped
Posted By: supercrewd Re: M24 Yugo Action - 03/05/14
Looking at the link the Belgian made ones are intermediate length actions. Should be easy to figure out.
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 03/06/14
I think they are both intermediate....certainly listed as such in the J. Kuhnhausen manual
Posted By: robertkirksey Re: M24 Yugo Action - 03/06/14
Well, you obviously agree that these actions were made by two suppliers. Why will you not reveal who made your action? Are you the Nancy Pelosi of old actions, "you have to buy it to find out"?
Posted By: setch Re: M24 Yugo Action - 03/07/14
You are making a leap as to what I agreed to�I simply said they were both intermediate lengths. The M24 yugo and the FN Model 1924 are different, regardless of whether the latter was made for the Yugoslavian military. If someone says (as I did) that they have a yugo M24, that means it was made in Yugoslavia and is a M24, it has cyrillic lettering and has nothing to do with the FN � see the picture. If one doesn�t understand the distinction and history between the two, then I could see how they�d be confused�as you clearly are.

I did reveal who made the actions...it's in the Subject Line YUGO. I didn�t think it necessary to restate what should have been obvious.

No, I�m not the Pelosi of anything. Are you the Issa (read doucehbag) of the classifieds?

GFY

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire