Home
Bought this setup new from Doug at Cameraland last year. Also bought a new Manfrotti carbon tripod from Cameraland that elevates to 5' 10" I believe. Used it once at the range. Spotter, eyepiece and tripod are in like new condition and come with the boxes and papers. I'll sell the whole package for $2,250 shipped.

The buyer will be able to look everything over to ensure he is happy with the package before I'll cash the check or money order. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions or would like to see pics.
Bump. I'll be happy to email pics of the package to anyone who's interested.
One time reduction to $2,100 shipped.
Angled or straight?
Straight.
One last bump.
Going back in the safe.
Something has caught my eye and I'd like to move this package. I can do $2,000 shipped for the whole package. Shoot me a pm if you have any interest and I can email pics.

Thanks for looking.
Bump
PM Sent.
Still available
I feel like I've priced this well, the scope and eyepiece alone retail for $2,999. I can't remember how much the Manfrotti carbon tripod cost, it was $200 or $300. The whole package is in like new condition. I'd be happy to email pics to anyone who is interested.
Bump
Reduced to $1,900 shipped for the whole package.
Reduced to $1,800 shipped for the whole package.
Wish I had the coin to pick this up, if my 40xbr 6br would sell we would be talking:)
Is the spotter still available? Can you send me some pics? Definitely interested!!!!
Which eyepiece does your setup come with?
bigsky - responded to your pm.

chaska - straight eyepiece.
PM Sent
Can you send pic to [email protected]
SPF
SPF - To me, or someone else?

If me, you can also call so we can arrange payment/shipping details.

Bruce
Chaska - sold to someone else. I returned your pm.
World class eyeball at a great price, good score.

With better timing this would have been mine...
Thanks again Techsan!! Excellent seller!!!
© 24hourcampfire