Home
I really hate to sell this,but I need the money.It is a 1969 Saddle Ring Texan. 30-30.There is no rust or pits inside or outside.The Blueing has few small rub marks,nothing serious.This is the nicest wood I have ever seen on a Marlin336 including my Bishop stocked ADL.The stock has one small chip that I took a close up of and there is one very small inclusion. .I want $800.00 Firm shipped in a hard plastic case and insured to your FFL from me a non FFL.No trades,I need the money.Thanks for looking.Huntz Click on link below for a slide show with lots of pics
http://s264.photobucket.com/user/OLBIKER_photo/slideshow/TC44%20mag/Texan%20saddle%20ring%2030%2030
Very nice Marlin at a very fair price. These JM Marlins are climing faster in value then most firearms at this time and make a good investment...and there fun too play with.:)
Originally Posted by yar
Very nice Marlin at a very fair price. These JM Marlins are climing faster in value then most firearms at this time and make a good investment...and there fun too play with.:)

+1
Originally Posted by yar

+2 - Very Nice !!
That is a beauty!!

Beats my '68 or so 336 by a very long shot.
^^^^^
BTT^^^
^^^^
Hate you have to sell it bro. Nice one.

^^^^
That's the nicest early Texan I have ever seen.
PM sent.

JP
© 24hourcampfire