Home
Another one of my "I'll never sell it" rifles. Very near mint condition. Its been in my safe for 15 years. Never hunted it, been to the range twice. 26" barrel that is a true "One Hole Shooter". I only tried 2 loads, 140 Sierra and 150 Partitions and it impressed with both. Control Round Feed, HS Precision stock. Comes with Leupold mounts.

Jersey glove and scope not included �� $995.00 plus shipping/ins thru USPS. Payment by Postal Money Order or Western Union MO *NO PAYPAL*.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Velocity was out of the loading manual, I don't own a chrono..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Pm Sent
Wow, looking for any trades?
No trades, just looking to cash out.
I may be mistaken, but I think these have Douglas barrels.
I've been told they were Krieger or Hart bbls??
I thought winchester used schneider...
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I thought winchester used schneider...

+1 on the Schneider
Schneider on the Heavy Varmints so I suspect this too.
This is one of those internet myths that just keeps getting passed on...Winchester used Schneider barrels on the Custom Shop rifles (like the Sporting Sharpshooters) but not on the Heavy Varmints or Laredos. That can be confirmed by contacting Schneider if you'd like.

That said, both the Laredo and the HV tend to be great shooters.

ETA: And it's nice to see a Laredo that doesn't have a BOSS!
Nice shooting and nice rifle
Someone needs an accurate rifle� Bump
Up
Those are AMAZING guns!

I have a Laredo in a 300 win mag that shoots one hole with 3 shots at 100, and 2 holes - 3 shots at 200. At 300 yards 1" group.
Nice Rifle
PM sent
PM's returned
this is the 1st one ive ever seen anyone willing to part with, guy at the club has a couple of them, and he wouldnt take 50% over what the OP is asking for this one.
How much does it way ?
I don't have any scales
Sale Pending� Thanks guys-
© 24hourcampfire