Home
Up for auction is an Eotech holosight: model 521.L80 with an HHA bow mount for attaching it to a compound bow.. Takes 2 size N batteries. Red Circle-dot holographic reticle. Clamps to standard rails. I never got around to use it due to my eye sight. Great condition! Please see Ebay auction for photos!

Eotech Holographic Sight with HHA Bow Mount on Ebay
When did this become an auction site?
It's not, he's cross-posting his E-bay listing on here.
I tried selling outright but I didn't have any luck. Just promoting my item to people who may have interest. Thanks for looking!
lots of traffic on here!
ttt
You're new here so we will educate you. YOu do not post links to auctions on the classifieds. It would also be nice if you actually contributed to these forums a little bit instead of just using the classified section.
Understood!
Are there forum rules for what kind of posts that you can make in the classifieds?
The Forum rules are simple, be polite, don't trash others postings, and treat all the way you want to be treated.

The Free Classified are self regulated, intent is buy/sell here to members. Your first post was correct, sell it here.

When you moved it to EBay, it was no longer for sale "here". You then became an advertiser for your auction, not allowed, and usually given enough grief to list elsewhere.

Posters that only hangout in the Classified session tend get themselves into trouble over time, not a blanket statement, but enough to bear it out.

There is a doctrinal butt-load of information shared here, you are gladly invited to visit other sections here and share in the information exchange. You build friends, knowledge, and a reputation.

So that when you list an item for sale, you are known to the audience and folks have an idea of who they are dealing with. Most other Forums have a minimum post requirement before listing for sale, we don't, but it's still watched closely.

Does that help?

Thanks! That clears it up. This seems to be a good community I plan on visiting other forums.
What are some other good forums?
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary
Thanks for the info!
This site has a wealth of knowledge!!
Where is everyone from?
ttt
ttt
ttt
almost done
4 more hours
last bump
Also try to wait a minimum of a day to bump your posts. people tend to get touchy of over bumping like every 4 hrs.
© 24hourcampfire