Home
I have a weatherby vanguard S2 in 6.5 creedmoor for sale. This is a limited run production that as I understand is no longer available.

Excellent shape. No dings or nicks. I am the original owner and I fired about 50 rounds. It really likes the 120 factory Amax loads. Bolt cycles very smooth and is fluted like the other S2's. Bore cleans easily with minimal fouling. I have not made any adjustments to the rifle.

I would like to sell it as a set which would include
Rifle ( no rings or scope)
Hornady die set
43 pieces of brass
17 loaded rounds (120 Amax factory)
100 120gr Amax

$650 shipped to your door. Insurance is on you if you want it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Tag
Interested in the bullets if you end up splitting things up, put them with my other pile wink or you can take the XP-100 .260 and shoot them up?
What does the s2 designate ?
s2 is second series. They had a first series then upgraded to the second. They now have a 1 MOA guarantee, better trigger and made some changes to the stock.
I bought one just like this....very accurate, factory ammo out of mine is a 1/2 MOA gun smile
+1. Excellent rifle.
Bump to the top and new price
What kinds of groups were u getting out of this rifle?
Originally Posted by Jgotro
What kinds of groups were u getting out of this rifle?

Just like the others that own similar rifles this one is showing great promise. With factory 120gr Amax ammo i was seeing 1/2-7/8" groups with regularity. 140gr factory went .8"-1"
Lets split this up, but only after the rifle sells and the buyer is not interested in the brass, ammo and dies.

Rifle-$550 shipped

Brass, ammo and dies- $100 shipped
Rifle and reloading supplies are sold

Thanks for looking
© 24hourcampfire