Home
It is that time of year again when I get on here and start peddling tickets. This year its a little different. I am doing this for our Search and Rescue Squad. Typically we dont have a lot of revenue and get by with pretty minimal equipment but this year myself and other leadership in the organization decided to try and put together something to bring in some better numbers. We are in need of another truck that is capable of hauling a crew and towing trailers. This raffle alone wont do it but the money is going toward it. We have some pretty good items gathered up this year. If you read on the ticket it has the big prizes listed the ones not listed are unknow so far. Cabelas has donated something and a couple other retailers in the area have donated items around $100-150 Brian who owns www.shoot-long.com donated one of his custom long cases and part of the AR-15. So a special thanks to him and supporting us when he doesnt even live in wyoming.
A list of the things our organization does:
*Motor Vehicle Extrication
*Fire support (extrication and filling SCBA bottles for the FD and maintaining the equipment)
*Any kind of search and rescue from high/ low angle rope rescue, water rescue/recovery.
*Lost missing hunters/hikers
*Community emergencies such as floods or other natural disasters the list goes on.

Tickets are $20 a piece. and if you win I will personally ship and pay for your item to be sent to you. For tickets just send me a PM I will send you the address to send payment then I will fill the ticket out for you. and send you a pic of the filled out stub if you would like.

[Linked Image]
Thank you to those who have purchased tickets so far.
bump
Bump
Bump
300 tickets sold 10 prizes
Are you taking Paypal payments?
Sorry no paypal. I try to avoid paypal at all costs as they are not gun friendly so I try not to support them
bump
Pm sent
Bump
bump
I'll take one... May I send a check? Thanks, Paul
Yes you can.

send it to

michael newton
po box 591
Basin wy 82410

you can make it payable to me or South Big Horn County S&R

Please include your name, mailing address and a phone number where you can be reached if you win
bump
bump
Still have about 50 left
bump
Don't bother buying a ticket, I already have the winner. Just kidding. Free bump for a good cause.
^^HAHAHAHA bump again
bump
still have some left
bump
bump
What's your area / jurisdiction?
Just curious.
we operate the southern half of Big horn Counts which is a fairly large area. we go up the mountain to the county line which is near the top, then down to a few miles north of worland up around half way to lovell.
bump
bump
Bump for a good cause.
What is the date of the drawing? And maybe I missed it but what type of gun is the prize?
© 24hourcampfire