Home
Ready to ship, $60/TYD.

[Linked Image]

Talley Tikka T3 Modification
Do these come with the screws?
Yes they do. The rear screw in the front base needs to be shortened to allow for clearance of the bolt face. The rest are fine as is. I'll turn them down so fellas don't have to monkey with them...
Lows with M8 6x42
[Linked Image]
16bore, that is a good looking set of rings. What diameter of OB do you feel can be used with the ring height shown?
I haven't messed with anything bigger than 42mm, mainly because that's all I've got. I don't know how much bigger the outside diameter is on a 50 (other than the obvious 8mm) but the 42mm with BC caps is about as tight as I'd want it. You may be able to get away with mediums and no caps on a 50mm
Great idea, looks like good work.

TAG..
I got a set of the lows for my .25-06 with a Leupold 6x42 and they work great. I did have to take a little off one of the front screws. I also reversed the front ring
16 bore

Ill take another set if you got one.

These fit perfectly on my t3 and convinced me to remove the leupold from my other rifle and upgrade.

Thanks

Scott
you got it, plenty left...
Still have sets ready to roll.....
Incoming PM
I would like a pair to put a VXII 3x9x40 on a T3 SL. Please pm me.
They'll fit fine.
You take Pay Pal?
I have a set of 30mm Lows ready to ship. These will put the tube at .407 above the dovetail. Easiest way to see if they'll work is to take a stack of PostIt notes and add or subtract pages until you get .407, then set it on the dovetail and put the scope on top to check clearance with the bell.

Pretty damn scientific, I know......
Mine arrived today and look great.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm very happy with them.
I just got mine last week but have yet to mount a scope on my 223. They look great though
Originally Posted by 16bore
I have a set of 30mm Lows ready to ship. These will put the tube at .407 above the dovetail. Easiest way to see if they'll work is to take a stack of PostIt notes and add or subtract pages until you get .407, then set it on the dovetail and put the scope on top to check clearance with the bell.

Pretty damn scientific, I know......

Bobby...I'm surprised you changed the duct tape to PostIt notes grin
I'm getting classy these days!

Rovert: looks like you know your way around a camera. Nice pics.

30mms still available as are a few sets of lows.

Thanks a ton to all you fine fellas!!!
30mm's SPF...

Few sets of lows available, get them while you can. Might be a bit before I have another batch ready.
I got my modified Talley's from 16Bore. Exceptional workmanship and the mounts do look so much better than the original. Received my package days after I mailed the check.
PM sent
I'll take a set if you have another
PM me with info on payment
Really great product/idea. I may need to buy a Tikka.
Only game in town if you have a Tikka.......or three.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I've got a 30mm tube with a 50mm scope. Can you make anything to fit it? I'm running mediums right now.
The 30mm lows milled out will give you .405 between the receiver and tube. How much clearance do you have now?
The 30mm lows milled out will give you .405 between the receiver and tube. How much clearance do you have now?

I'll check when I get back home.
All,

I see 16 bore has even shortened the front screw for us. Made it lots easier on me to mount these.

Thanks 16 bore. They look great on my 7mm.

Onerifle
Thanks! And my apologies to the fellas who had to suffer through it on the early sets. That goes 10x for mistem....
Have some 1" Lows and some 30mm lows for anyone in need...
That goes 10x for mistem....
No worries here.....perfection takes time grin
© 24hourcampfire