Home
Don't purchase anything from this person. I attempted to buy a Browning stock last month and was scammed. He said he was out of town and his sister would ship, so avoid sending any funds to this person and address-
James Bailey or his sister:

Christina Myers
800 spring road
hurt va 24563

Here's original post-
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8669031/Re_Browning_stock#Post8669031

Here's poster's email address-
[email protected]
Thanks for the heads up
BUMP
If you google map that addy, it is a single-wide trailer with a trampoline in the yard, so they likely have a kid and are not nomadic. I would suggest calling the local police - although may not be able to make an arrest, them showing up is more likely to scare them to acting
That's a lot of work to acquire a reasonable offer.

Travis
#2 son is a last year law student at Liberty University in Lynchburg.

Would you like the address forwarded there?

He could probably handle it in a civilized manner.

[Linked Image]
I think your post is a little short on details, did you send PM's? did he answer them? Did he read them?
Beautiful picture and nice offer, Mike
If Steve said the deal was bad, enough said for me......Greg
Originally Posted by iambrb
it is a single-wide trailer with a trampoline in the yard
And a total of 12 post.
Originally Posted by selmer
Beautiful picture and nice offer, Mike

That's the second son (of 5) on his first African hunt.

Planewinch, do you want the information forwarded to him?

PM if you'd like.
Originally Posted by slg888
And a total of 12 post.

Are those goats in the yard to the left of the trailer on google maps?

I'm hoping they're goats because that would make this just that much better
Houndsman05 is on now trying to sell a 270.
Mike
yes, I'd appreciate any local efforts possible to either get the stock(which he sent pics of) or the $110 back. Unfortunately I sent a bank money order and not a postal money order.
another member also gave me some info on contacting the sheriff's office which I may attempt to get involved also. Was out of state myself last week and am just now catching up on posts.
the seller said he was in Japan up to a week ago and his sister shipped it and it was returned. I made sure he has AGAIN my current address so I doubt the story. It still has not showed and I have heard nothing since April 10th that the seller would be back home on the 11th and "reship". Hasn't happened.
Thanks for any help!
I have all my earlier pm's with seller and emails which I will probably turn over to the sheriff's dept if they can assist.
But I will allow your son to try first. Hate to use police to pursue this over only $110 but if I don't someone else will get scammed.
Steve
12 posts. I know new guys got to start somewhere but always use extra caution.
I already have Houndsman05 on ignore. Someone else has had problems with him on here or he would not be ignored.
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by slg888
And a total of 12 post.

Are those goats in the yard to the left of the trailer on google maps?

I'm hoping they're goats because that would make this just that much better

Yep, Looks like free range goats.
Originally Posted by planewinch
Mike
yes, I'd appreciate any local efforts possible to either get the stock(which he sent pics of) or the $110 back. Unfortunately I sent a bank money order and not a postal money order.
another member also gave me some info on contacting the sheriff's office which I may attempt to get involved also. Was out of state myself last week and am just now catching up on posts.
the seller said he was in Japan up to a week ago and his sister shipped it and it was returned. I made sure he has AGAIN my current address so I doubt the story. It still has not showed and I have heard nothing since April 10th that the seller would be back home on the 11th and "reship". Hasn't happened.
Thanks for any help!
I have all my earlier pm's with seller and emails which I will probably turn over to the sheriff's dept if they can assist.
But I will allow your son to try first. Hate to use police to pursue this over only $110 but if I don't someone else will get scammed.
Steve

We'll forward the information today and PM when we hear anything.
Speaking of Liberty U.... Im sure you guys heard about what they did for the young man that accidentally left his shotgun in his truck and was expelled from his high school for handling it in the correct manner. Those guys are a class act

http://www.liberty.edu/news/index.cfm?PID=18495&MID=90766
[quote=Mac1978]Speaking of Liberty U.... Im sure you guys heard about what they did for the young man that accidentally left his shotgun in his truck and was expelled from his high school for handling it in the correct manner. Those guys are a class act

That's a good story. There is hope for parts of the education system after all.
Dang...gives newbs like myself a bad look!!! Sorry fer getting taken!
FWIW, I had issues with him on another site. Always out of town, poor communication, couldn't get him to agree on a meet time/place, etc. Luckily, I pulled the plug on the deal before any money changed hands.
Gives newbs & houndsmen a bad rap.....
EMoore, that's an apt description of my transaction process with him-
always out of town, poor communication, he always removed himself from topic on pms, and he blamed his sister...
I should have known better.
#2 son, TJ, paid a visit today.

Here is his response:
Operation Retrieval was a success. I have the stock. I couldn't find markings where it said Browning Medallion. It was the lady by herself. I gave her the pitch and left my number for her brother or husband to call if they had any problems.

We forwarded your mailing address, Steve.

Think it was more of not having an act together....versus a scam artist.

You're a good man Charlie Brown.

Travis
So are you, Lucy.
Well done, Mike!
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
So are you, Lucy.

Thanks.

Travis
Originally Posted by SKane
Well done, Mike!

+1

Kurt
Great news Mike, thank u for your proactive work buddy. U and TJ are extremely generous to take this on. I really don't understand where I went wrong other than dealing with a seller with low posts and perhaps not paying by postal money order vs bank check, what the heck did he have to gain by holding onto the stock and generating negative publicity for himself (and sister) on the forum. Glad u and TJ rescued the day. Again, thanks! I owe u both.
Steve
Brotherhood at its best; on The Fire.
Originally Posted by tack
Brotherhood at its best; on The Fire.

+1

Deadbeats take note.

It's a small world.
Jamie Ray Myers
800 spring road
hurt va 24563

This guy got me on Virginia Gun Trader... I am not on 24HC much, but have a excellent rep. on VAGT (hundreds of positive deals) if you have any doubts about me as Newbie... see link below http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/10071/Cash_is_King

Anybody else that this guy got (or tried to get) please please contact me. He is on MANY sites doing this garbage.

Thanks, Leonard Simpson [email protected] 804-384-8701

Appreciate it guys... 99.9% of us are good guys.

Proud to hear of the work of the Liberty U student and Mike's #2 son. I graduated from Liberty myself. Glad this seems to be working out. Always glad to know who to put on "ignore".
Thank you all for your kind comments.

In all my past shooting transactions over the years, only been scammed once. Always considered hunting/shooting folks a bit above the rest.

It's not good when people like this pull down our trust rating.

They actually had the stock. Was the money spent so quickly, they could not afford the shipping cost?

Just do not understand selling his reputation so cheaply. I don't get it.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Jamie Ray Myers
800 spring road
hurt va 24563

This guy got me on Virginia Gun Trader... I am not on 24HC much, but have a excellent rep. on VAGT (hundreds of positive deals) if you have any doubts about me as Newbie... see link below http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/users/10071/Cash_is_King

Anybody else that this guy got (or tried to get) please please contact me. He is on MANY sites doing this garbage.

Thanks, Leonard Simpson [email protected] 804-384-8701

Appreciate it guys... 99.9% of us are good guys.

I would gladly vouch for Leonard (Cashisking). He and I have done numerous deals and never has he been less than a standup guy. He goes out of his way to conduct his transactions with the highest sense of honor. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Joe
Since you're both in the same state, why haven't you paid him a visit?
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Since you're both in the same state, why haven't you paid him a visit?

I am building Federal Felony cases with the USPS and ATF... this guy is all over multiple websites doing the same stuff... lots of guys before me have gotten taken... a real pattern. Civil case is easy... it is the Criminal ones I am working on with the USPS and ATF that I need help with. Pretty solid so far, but the broader the better.

I personally cannot stand a rat in my family/community. But not judging anyone here, if you feel different.
You guys ever heard of this crazy PayPal fad thing?
The paypal that just closed my account because I ADVERTISED a gun for sale on gunbroker.com? The ones that are holding the $600 in my account for 6 months, because I advertised a gun for sale? That paypal?

We have recently reviewed your PayPal account activity, and determined that you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy regarding your sales / offers of firearms on www.gunbroker.com, user ID: garand101.

As a result, your account has been permanently limited and this cannot be appealed.

Per the PayPal User Agreement, which you read and accepted when you created your account, we reserve the right to permanently limit an account due to an Acceptable Use Policy violation. We may hold any available balance in your PayPal account for up to 180 days. In addition, you may be liable for any amount of damages PayPal incurs for each violation of the Acceptable
Use Policy.

To read more about your liability, the actions we may take and other relevant information pertaining to the PayPal User Agreement, please refer to the following URL:
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?...ua/UserAgreement_full&locale.x=en_US

Please remove all references to PayPal from your website/s and/or
auction/s. This includes not only removing PayPal as a payment option, but also the PayPal logo and PayPal shopping cart.

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the PayPal User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy.
Under the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, PayPal may not be used to send or receive payments for firearms or weapons, which include but are not limited to:
Firearms - Includes all rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they are intended for use in sporting, as collectibles, or as curio and relic firearms. These items are prohibited regardless of their present working order.

Firearm parts - Includes, but is not limited to, receivers and frames,silencers, kits designed to convert a firearm to automatic firing capability, a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds, multi-burst trigger activators and camouflaging firearm containers.

Ammunition - Includes ammunition with propellant, such as gunpowder or blank ammunition. Ammunition is defined as ammunition or cartridge cases,primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.

PayPal allows transactions for paintball guns, blank guns, and air-soft guns as permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. These items must display all markings required by law, must not be convertible to shoot a lethal projectile, and must not include blank ammunition.

You can view the complete PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking the "Legal" link at the bottom of any PayPal page and clicking "PayPal Acceptable Use Policy". You can also find some more information on the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy on our Help Center.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Jacob
PayPal, Brand Risk Management
PayPal, an eBay Company
--------------------------------------------------
Bufaf,

Sorry about all that PayPal headache. I knew I just didn't like the system or feel right about it when I did have an account with them for a short while. Just, wow.
Bufaf,

good answer......
I don't like it (paypal) when people use it on the sneak,,,
Um. You violated their terms. Buying a stock is not in violation.
I posted about this quite a bit over the last few years. I had buddies that were affected by this and they could not get Pay Pal off of their account. They had to go to the bank and open new accounts etc. Since that time, I have not had a pay pal account, and I wont again. It doesnt make any sense to me that they cannot be reomved from your bank account. Why would we give people the right to lock down our personal bank accounts just for some easy of transaction.
Personally never been much on PayPal and all the anti gun corporations out there... I am not judging just offering an opinion... BTW kinda amazing to me that the NRA doesn't create a NRA-PAL... but that is another topic for another day.

KrumMarine (8 year 24HC member) validated me as a decent honorable guy back on page 4 if that is good enough for you... if not please ignore me as anewbie if you like.

So here is my pleasure...

Jamie sold me a Remington 700 rifle (.300 RUM) in February, 2014 on Virginia Gun Trader. It appears that he did not own it (appears he sold it previously on Long Range Hunting... or scammed that guy too (see below)... still checking).

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/remington-300-ultra-123201/

I have done hundreds of deals on Virginia Gun Trader and all have gone BEAUTIFULLY (Honor is JUST ASSUMED on VAGT)... Anyway, I spoke with Jamie at great length and 6-7 times and really expected no drama when I sent him the check for $550.

Bottomline, (in hind-site) I acted foolishly sending a check vs. driving 4 hours to do a F2F transaction. But stuff happens (this was my first time ever). Shame on me.

Jamie claimed to have shipped the gun (but the USPS sent it back)... I have tried to pick up personally 5-6 times (but he is always out of town/busy on weekends/ignores calls/mail etc. He also claimed (after the sale) to be an FFL so he would have to ship the gun to and FFL. My FFL has called and called him.

I could go on much longer, but you have already probably heard enough... sorry about that.

So... I am chasing this legally (at a Federal Felony level)... with a friend, ********** Esq.

Typically I wouldn't do this because gun rights are so important to a citizen... HOWEVER a simple Internet search of Jamie's email address really pulls up a huge pattern of BS.

Mike ended up with his stock and I am happy for him (even if it wasn't exactly as described), but how many other folks has this guy taken? And over such petty stuff... really... 99.9% of us wouldn't even think of doing such things over small amounts of money? Especially mail fraud and FFL claims... WOW is all I can say.

In the world of wolves and sheep there are also sheep dogs and sheppards... I have always considered myself a sheep dog, but the other day my wife called me a well armed relentless SOB sheppard. I just had to laugh.

Be well, Leonard

Bufaf...You violated that TOS you agreed to when you signed up...I'm on your side buddy but...

I bet you didn't know that PayPal can take money in your account or from your bank account to settle disputes or just take your money if they feel like it? If your bank account is still linked up I would deal with that pronto.

Seems like the more definitions they include in their TOS that violate their policies, the more money they can grab. Paypal confiscated 10k from a friend of mine from non-firearms related legal activity.

His recourse is that he can always sue them...sure, but they have his money.

You got off cheap from dealing with that pos...

Google and Facebook are not far behind in the race to the bottom of the bucket.

Paypal Sucks
I have no problem with them closing my pp account. I've been violating their TOS on purpose for years. I knew they'd catch on to it eventually. The only thing that pisses me off is that they won't give me the money that's in the account for 6 months. How is that legal?
How can they take money out of your bank account? They can and will. It's happened to others. It should all be illegal, but they already have your money and they can get away with holding it because you agreed to it somewhere in the lengthy Terms of Service, whether you were aware of it or not. They're not a bank or a cc company so those regulations don't apply to them. Banks and CC companies have their issues too, but at least they're regulated.

Anyway, find out how to reclaim your funds, and I hope it works out for you. You could have had thousands in that account, it would be the same..sorry you are having issues, but there are lots and lots of good folks who have lost a lot more. Actually my friend had more like 15k in his account....Lot's of PayPal scammers out there too.

Anti 2A...dealing with the devil...it's not worth the risk.
"Anti 2A...dealing with the devil...it's not worth the risk."

This ^^^, especialy this ^^^

And I'm not keen on plastic or 'electronic' money.

As a retired banker I have seen numerous problems through the years caused by PayPal "grabbing" funds. Once they have the money it is almost impossible to get them to return it.

With their highly questionable collection techniques combined with their strong anti gun position, I simply refuse to do business with them. They are not a necessity like the power company.
Cashisking is a personal friend of mine. This same guy also scammed me on a trade about a year ago on a local hunting forum. You can trust Cash and deal with him with confidence. Leonard if there is anything I can do to help out let me know.
Thanks Spots...

Does anyone who is a party to this conversation have a representative in WDC?

You know what they say.... Write your congressman.
Roger that Lockhart Sir... Done.

Next plan... To get as many folks on board as possible through my own research (have 6 so far) and demonstrate a real pattern so that the ping on the radar is plenty loud as we keep writing follow-up letters...

Bottomline, there is a rat in our gun community treating it like Craigslist... and for me that does not sit well. Not judging anyone else... simply saying that all that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. Jamie Ray Myers (aka Jimmy Myers, James Bailey, Christine Myers) lives on that pattern. Jamie has not met me yet.

Mail fraud is a serious Felony Pursuant to USPS Federal Code 18 � 1341.

Obtaining money in excess of $200.00 under false pretense is Felony violation of Code � 18.2-178 in Virginia.

Claiming to be an FFL if another one.

... shall I keep going?

I have given details to CashisKing about my encounter with Mr Myers and I encourage anyone who has had this type of problem with him to do the same. Any info provided will help put this guy away and make all of the online forums and communities better.
Thanks Spots!
For newbies such as myself, what is the best policy for protecting each side of a transaction on 24HCF?
Jared... If you were in Virginia I would direct you toward Virginia Gun Trader... Awesome group of guys and about 99% honorable... no BS... legal/ethical etc. folks

Since you are in Kansas... You might try http://www.midwestguntrader.com/

I don't know anything about that site, but assume it is G2G.

A Face To Face deal with IDs is the best way every time IMHO... plus you get to meet some good guys, future hunting friends... have some good meets and eats etc. etc. etc.

F2F is naturally far harder on a Nationwide site.

IMHO... the larger the distance between people... the more keyboard jockeys and cyber loudmouths on the site... the higher the risk and the more it becomes like Craigslist.

I have done a few "send the check and wait" and all have turned out well (except the reason I started in here with PlaneWinch and Mike W chasing a RAT).

Gun communities are intrinsically FAR MORE HONORABLE I have found in my life.

The problem is that when RATS like Jamie Myers slips in the door, all of us loose a bit of that honor and firearms enthusiasm from OUR community foundation... as we have to put on our "Craigslist armor" more and more. This is what really sucks about a RAT.

Sorry... I digressed... Unless you are chasing a very unusual gun... you should be able to find just about anything you would ever need within 100-200 miles of your house... if you bide your time over a month or two.

Be well and good luck, Leonard
I have made about 15 gun deals on midwestguntrader, a GREAT bunch of guys on there much like your virginia one. I agree with you, face to face deals are definitely the best, little risk involved. I'm looking for a Remington 7600 in 35 Whelen, not too many of the boys in Kansas have ever heard of that caliber I'm afraid.
Jared, Join VAGT... if one pops up I will handle the deal for you... or at least get involved and make sure the folks you are dealing with are legit.
Houndsman05 (and A BUNCH of other handles) has been scamming people on multiple sites with the stock above, a Browning 7mm, a .270, a Remington 700 in .300RUM and a Barnette (deliberately spelled incorrectly). He has been reining havoc on LongRangeHunting, SnipersHide, 24HourCampfire and on "my main forum" Virginia Gun Trader.

He has gotten AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE... all felonies (over $3k). Local police and the Feds are chasing him now.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and let the Mods know as you see fit.

I have a low post count on this site and thus will get limited respect by some (so be it), but I am not backing off of this case... he nailed one US Army Soldier (back from deployment) for a Z5 and got many folks on his .300 RUM.

If you got nailed and want to tell me or the appropriate LE your story... please PM me. Or email LHS4thGmail.com

Thanks, Leonard Simpson
+ 1 on this I am also working with Cashisking to nail this guy. Had similar experience on a local forum
What is his sister like?????????
No sister... wife.
He scammed me off of Armslist too! He's got my gun! Can anyone give me some personal info on this guy so i can call the local's?
it's in this thread, like page 2 or 3

Where did you send the gun to?
I sent it to his buddies FFL named c - compton ( Chris compton) in hurt VA it was probably his house idk
Anyone find out his real name though?
Jamie Ray Myers... wife Christina Myers is also in on it.

6 victims so far. Cbausch and I have communicated. Anybody else get taken here? This thing is getting huge.
Latest on this case:

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Circuit Court in Pittsylvania County Circuit in Virginia

MYERS, CHRISTINA JOHNSON (2x OBTAIN MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE)

MYERS, JAMIE RAY (5x OBTAIN MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE)
Good work sir! I'm in SWVA and had never heard of VA Gun Trader. I have now, Thanks!
Trial is May 21, 2015.

7 felonies this time... many more will follow.
Screw him to the wall.

P
May 21st will not get here quick enough. Hang him hi Judge
Tick tock tick tock

May 21 we (many of us) are witnesses against this guy (Houndsman05) and his wife in court.
Tag for trial results. Good luck fellas.
Please keep us up to date on the results of the trial.
tag
Good Job! Tag.
Where's Bricktop ( I know he's banned) I feel he should weigh in on this. laugh

Also good work taking the time to nail down this lowlife.
I don't think Bricktop has been banned.
Tag. Good luck.
Can someone please tell #2 son I hear he has a Browning Medallion stock I will buy off him for $75.
God Bless

grin
I liked bricktop
tag for results. Hope they throw the book at him
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Can someone please tell #2 son I hear he has a Browning Medallion stock I will buy off him for $75.
God Bless

grin

#2 son, coincidently, graduated with his Juris Doctor degree from Liberty, this last weekend.

And, the stock was forwarded soon after he retrieved it. smile
tag
tag, hoping he and cohort gets nailed.
Just heard from the Commonwealth Attorney Jamie and his wife are pleading guilty to all 7 counts against them. Trial is set for tomorrow. Sentencing will occur then. More will follow.
I hope everybody gets their money/stuff back and then they hang the sumbitch and his crooked wife.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
I hope everybody gets their money/stuff back and then they hang the sumbitch and his crooked wife.

That would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. The money/stuff is most likely long gone to the local meth dealer. If they don't have any prior convictions, they'll get probation, and, as long as they promise to be really good from now on, a slap on the wrist.

That would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. The money/stuff is most likely long gone to the local meth dealer. If they don't have any prior convictions, they'll get probation, and, as long as they promise to be really good from now on, a slap on the wrist.

Probation on multiple felony convictions is a gross miscarriage of Justice.

Hopefully, they will at least be ordered to make full restitution via the courts.
Hopefully, they will at least be ordered to make full restitution via the courts.

Oh, I'm sure they will be ordered to do so, but highly doubt it'll actually get paid. After a while of not paying it, they'll get violation of probation, and get put back in jail. Then, they'll either get probation reinstated (with additional fees to the court), or they'll wind up doing a few months in the pokey. Either way, the poor saps that got scammed will never see a dime.

Oh, I'm sure they will be ordered to do so, but highly doubt it'll actually get paid. After a while of not paying it, they'll get violation of probation, and get put back in jail. Then, they'll either get probation reinstated (with additional fees to the court), or they'll wind up doing a few months in the pokey. Either way, the poor saps that got scammed will never see a dime.

Its a shame that this is what will probably happen.
Yes, it's our justice system at it's finest.
Tag to see how this goes.
Glad that justice might be served...albeit, it will probably not get anyone's money back.
Why is Dueling Banjos playing in my head?
MIKEWERNER, thanks again for your assistance a year ago, and your son's! Please pass along a huge congrats to son #2 on his newly earned Juris Doctor degree.
Steve
Latest update... they are pleading guilty today (5+2 Felony Counts) at 13:00...

Follow it yourself, if you like...

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Pittsylvania Circuit Court

Commonwealth Attorney auguring for restitution for many of us (that got hit, but some folks would not "get involved" so not sure of their potential for restitution)...

PLUS reimbursement for costs to the Commonwealth of Virginia (guys flying in from Alaska, NJ, Oklahoma etc. etc.).

Some restitution has already been paid (Ohio and Oklahoma victims etc.).

I know very little about the case otherwise (I am NOT an attorney, only the doggedly persistent SOB victim that put SOME of the other victims in contact with the Pittsylvania County Sheriff as kind of a spearhead. BTW... GREAT Sheriff and staff and GREAT C/A.

Sentencing in a month or so... Restitution will play a BIG BIG BIG part in how the sentencing occurs.
Sentencing in a month or so...Restitution will play a BIG BIG part in how the sentencing occurs.

As in, "Y'all are going to jail. How long depends on how much you make good in the next 30 days."?

That would be neat...
Originally Posted by RWE
Sentencing in a month or so...Restitution will play a BIG BIG part in how the sentencing occurs.

As in, "Y'all are going to jail. How long depends on how much you make good in the next 30 days."?

That would be neat...

I'll bet they could come up with it if was put like that wink
Originally Posted by RWE

That would be neat...

Amen!
BRAVO!
BTW... forgot to update.

Houndsman05 got 12 years.
BTW... forgot to update.

That's great news! What did his wife get?
I am guessing 3... There were 5 and 2 counts on him/her and Commonwealth Attorney dropped one on each.

C/A was TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH!!!

Judge was 10x TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH!!!

Most counties in VA and US would have played a far less firm hand... Pittsylvania County VA is a really tough County on crime.

I was the only witness... nobody else came. The thefts here HUGELY widespread... this site and about 5-8 others.

A real mess for sure.
Good on you for stepping up and testifying! I hate a thief
x/tag
BTW... I did get my SS .300 RUM.

By definition it is the quintessential "trophy" rifle in this "case" for sure.
Good job CasK, you are to be commended for hanging in there and git'er done.
+1
Originally Posted by huntsonora
BTW... forgot to update.

That's great news! What did his wife get?

Licked !
Well done!
Same crap happen to me and a bunch of others...

In our case we got the MF'r 12 years... and his wife 3 years.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8816633/5

Best of luck in your case!!!
Oops... wrong post location. Please disregard
© 24hourcampfire