Home
Up for sale are custom 550 paracord adjustable rifle/shotgun slings that I hand make right here in Tennessee. I'm disabled, and have found that I enjoy making paracord products, so thought I'd try my hand at selling some of them. I use genuine USA made 550 paracord, and each completed sling has approximately 34 feet of cord in it, quick release 1 inch swivels, and about 2 1/2 feet of heavy duty 1 inch nylon webbing. The finished paracord section is roughly 15 inches, which provides for a secure grip on your shoulder. They are adjustable from roughly 32-42 inches. For the same price, you have your choice of 1 or 2 colors. I can make them pretty much any color that you desire, though I may have to order any oddball color. I keep on hand ACU Foliage, OD Green, Black, Fluorescent Yellow, Blue, Coyote Brown, Green, and normally Woodland Camo. Any of those should ship out the same or next day that you purchase them. You have a choice of brown, tan, white, grey, or black webbing. They are $25, which includes free USPS shipping. I prefer Paypal for payment, but also accept USPS money orders. If it would ease your mind, you can check out my feedback on eBay and Gunbroker. On eBay, I'm meselph, on Gunbroker, bigtdaddy. Please PM me with any questions, or to order one. If you prefer to talk, then please give me a call at 931-704-3814. Thanks, Troy. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Bump.
Top.
TTT.
Troy-are you able to make these for guns with permanent sling swivels on them, not the QD style?
I've made a couple for fixed attachment Ruger skeleton rifles, but those can be removed long enough to mount the sling. Can yours be removed?
Bump.
whistle
I received #4 & 5 Saturday and as usual they were both exactly as I asked for and very very well made and want to THANK Troy for an EXCELLANT WELL MADE PRODUCT BY A VERY FINE INDIVIDUAL.Skeeter
Thanks, Skeeter. Glad you like them.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
I've made a couple for fixed attachment Ruger skeleton rifles, but those can be removed long enough to mount the sling. Can yours be removed?
I'm sure they can come off, but it would be much easier to just slip them throught the ring and reconnect them. Can you do any kind of attachment buckle or anything similar to a web sling with those little claw mounts like I'm using now?
I'm sure I can come up with something. How about giving me a call at 931-704-3814? Thanks, Troy.
Top.
wink
TTT.
Morning.
Bump.
Top.
grin
laugh
Bump.
TTT.
shocked
Bump.
Top.
eek
Top.
smirk
Top.
Bump.
Morning.
Bump.
Top.
blush
Free bump for a good product
TTT.
Top.
whistle
Morning bump.
Top.
TTT.
Bump.
I paid for an orange and grey paracord sling on Friday via paypal and received the sling in the mail from HilhamHawk today, Monday. Great product and fast shipping. I would purchase from this individual again.
Thanks for the bump, I'm glad you like your sling.

Troy

TTT.
Bump.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Just an FYI to all potential customers: These are top quality, super fast shipping, Hawk will do any combination you want and I would very highly put him on the buy from anytime list. I have purchased 6 of these from him and if I need another down the road for any reason he will be getting another order from me. Way good to go is my response!
Thanks, I really appreciate that.

Troy
Top.
TTT.
Top.
Sunday bump.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Bump.
Top.
TTT.