Home
This one is a beast.

A touch over 9" in total length.
4 1/2" from tip to bolster.
3 3/4" cutting edge.
Looks like 3/16" stock, it reads A-2 tool steel on the blade.
Sheath is in great condition and knife rides very tightly in it.

The disclaimer:
Picture #2 looks to show damage to the brass plate on the bolster, it is... It's obvious that the knife spent a good deal of time sitting somewhere in it's sheath and this caused the damage. Both pictures show the remnants of the brass on the sheath. This damage was not disclosed to me when I bought the knife right here a year or so back, I will not return that favor.

It was sold to me as unused and never sharpened, I believe this much to be true. It is shavin' sharp.

I've got too many knives and this one likely won't ever see any use. I'd prefer to cash out but might be open to a trade of some sorts.

$150 will get it hand delivered to your mailbox. grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice piece of stag on that one. Does it curve left, right or down? I ask because that changes the comfort for a person based upon being right or left-handed.

Edit: To my eye, it looks to curve slightly right, meaning it would be better suited for a lefty. Just one of the quirks of these carver models.
[Linked Image]

It does have a bit of a curve to it and feels right "handy" in my right hand, not so much my left hand. grin

Another disclaimer I'd kinda forgot about. The above picture shows a stream of the "goo" used to seal the end of the stag that ran down the side of the handle, I'm guessing it could be peeled out without too much effort.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
[Linked Image]

It does have a bit of a curve to it and feels right "handy" in my right hand, not so much my left hand. grin

Another disclaimer I'd kinda forgot about. The above picture shows a stream of the "goo" used to seal the end of the stag that ran down the side of the handle, I'm guessing it could be peeled out without too much effort.

Very nice knife. One of my favorite styles. I've got rid of that epoxy over run by picking with a needle, but I do coat the stag with Vaseline before glue up. Good on you for pointing it out but it hurts nothing and 99% of people will never notice it.
Yes, that is not enough to make it a lefty. I had a 1-7 once that was heavily curved.

Muleshoe, be interested to hear what you might be looking for in trade.
nice knife...makes you think of a Randall.....
My needs are few...

Ammo.

22lr
357mag/38sp.

Holster for a full lug 6" L frame.

I've got 2 extra Leupolds sitting in the safe, so not looking for optics.

I am looking for a pre-lock model 29 with a 5" full lug barrel and a round butt. I might be willing to add some cash for this one. grin

Scott,

Sent you a PM.

An I'll take it.
Looks like it's sold guys.

Thanks to all who inquired.
2nds pls
© 24hourcampfire