Home
Several Mauser action, stock and barrel kits for sale.

#1 98 Mauser action by Spanish �Ca Corona� armory.
Military re-shaped stock. Military rough turned barrel in 30-06. $150

#2 98 Mauser action by DWM (Deutsche Waffen-und Munitionsfabriken) some pitting in the front ring area. German commercial stock. Military rough turned barrel in 30-06. $150

#3 98 Mauser action by DWM (Deutsche Waffen-und Munitionsfabriken). New semi inletted Fajen maple stock. Military rough turned barrel in 30-06. $150

#4 98 Mauser action by DWM (Deutsche Waffen-und Munitionsfabriken). New semi inletted maple stock. Military rough turned barrel, mounted but not head spaced, in 30-06. $175

#5 96 Mauser rifle by Swedish Arsenal in 6.5x55. The rifle has been started to convert to cock on open. The rest of the kit is included. Also includes a timney trigger and a walnut stock. $175 SPF

#6 98 Mauser inter mediate action (longer bolt, and shorter magazine) not sure of manufacturer, but believe it�s DWM. New maple semi inletted stock by Fajen. No barrel. $200

Photos upon request. Payment by USPS money order or cash only.
Photos of #5 to [email protected]

thank you,
I'll take #5 if agreed to my PM. I am an FFL holder as well.

thanks,

Javier
Photos of #3 to [email protected] and what does military rough turned barrel mean?
Photos of #2 & #4 to [email protected] please,
thank you
photos of #1,3, and 4 please.

[email protected]

dial-up so please seperate pictures into smaller groups.

thanks
PM sent, very interested in 2 and 3 please send photos to [email protected]
PM sent Pics of #3 and #4 please.

[email protected]
Todd,

PM'd you and sent email also.

thanks,

Have any of these been D&Td ?
Has anyone heard back from this gentleman or gotten pictures?? I haven't heard a thing
#6 is the only one that has been drilled and tapped.
Nor have I.
Ok,

Guys I emailed these folks and they received my payment for the M96. On 5/7/14 they acknowledged they received my money order, and on 5/16/14 I asked them if rifle was shipped and they responded yes it was shipped last week. I asked for tracking number and said there wasn't one. So as of 5/25/14 I have not heard back from them on my emails. I have a copy of the money and their address in Anchorage Alaska.

Seems they might be scammers at this point.

javman
I have answered everyone and javman has received his rifle. I am no scammer and resent that remark.
I finally received the rifle on 5/26/14 and I retract my comment of "might be scammers", but I will post of pictures of the rifle I received. It seems there was some major detail missing in the descriptions on the firearms being listed. I will post the pictures this weekend and let other judge for themselves.
So these are some of the photos of the M96 I received from badguns, all looks good!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ok the most important picture that was left out. This is the muzzle upon receipt of the rifle. So it seems that I will need to rebarrel this one.

[Linked Image]

Now upon inspection it
I'd recrowned it if bore looks good. Might be surprised how good it would shoot as is.
Not bad for a $175.00 rifle IMO.
No it's not bad but it's only a 19" barrel, so will need to rebarrel it, forge the bolt, etc. He should have shown all the defects if any IMO. I probably would have still bought it for the action alone and bottom metal.
I asked for pics and received them within a day or two, but not what I was looking for, so I thanked him for the pics and passed.
Originally Posted by javman
No it's not bad but it's only a 19" barrel, so will need to rebarrel it, forge the bolt, etc. He should have shown all the defects if any IMO. I probably would have still bought it for the action alone and bottom metal.

Why would you need to rebarrel it?
His handle is "badguns", that seems like truth in advertising. wink
© 24hourcampfire