Home
Remington Model 7 .300 SAUM w/factory laminated stock with small Schnabel - it hasn't been fired or altered in any way - basically NIB>

If you want photos please send your e-mail address by PM please.

Price is $555 + the actual cost of shipping to your FFLl
\
HERE THE NEW DEAL Choose one of one items listed below and it's yours a no cost with the rifle - if. however, you pick A or B you be responsible for the shipping whereas C would fit in easly with rifle

(A) 650 rounds of Federal AutoMatch .22lr ammo - that's two boxes of 325 each, OR

(B) 100 rounds of HSM .223 ammo loaded with 55gr SP bullets - that's two boxes of 50 each , OR

(C) Talley scope mount for Remington 700 to include bases and QT rings (not the ones with the lever) the mount has been on one of my rifles but so far it hasn't been out of the house - they were new when I put them on. They are blued and there is plenty of clearance for my Swarovki 3-10x42 m scope

As always, "I'll take it" followed by a PM will be given preference over questions which are welcome,
A slight correction to hopefully make it clear that A, B & C are "free, except for shipping costs of A & B since they must be shipped by themselves.
SOLD
© 24hourcampfire