Home
Here's the good bad and the ugly. Stock has quite a bit of wear. It is missing the grip
cap (available for 6$ online). It really could use refinishing. Trigger sucks, creep and feels like 6 lb pull. I would have my smith do a $30 trigger job if I was gonna use it regularly. Barrel has some specling in the bluing but not too bad for an older hunting rifle. Action is in great shape. I bought this originally considering a rebuild into a 6.5-06 or 6.5-284. Scope is a swift 3-9x40 model 656 wide view (retails for about $130 gloss). Right now the scope is missing a rubber eye guard on to optical end. I have one on order from swift. They are sending it free of charge. Glass is in great shape. This would make a great loaner, back up or teenagers first deer/elk rifle.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Just cleaned all the copper out and lands and groves look very good. Rifle looks like it has been hunted more than shot as the bluing is not as worn at the muzzle as you would expect for a rifle of this age. Bump
Lighter fluid can really clean up the trigger. I'd say gunk might be holding things up

Free bump
$460. shipped
$450 shipped, scope fixed with a new rubber eye guard. Stock will have a new grip cap installed next week.
Are you shipping from an FFL or as a private party?

Thanx
You have the bolt?

Sorry if I missed it.
I didn't see it either, but I'm thinking he has it, otherwise he wouldn't know the trigger pull sucked... grin
Stands to reason that he does.
PM sent.
Last pic behind the stock... looks to be the bolt..
Yes, I have the bolt. It was just sitting with the bolt out while I cleaned the bore with the foaming bore cleaner.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Are you shipping from an FFL or as a private party?

Thanx

Shipping from individual to FFL. If requiring shipping from FFL will need to ad extra $25 for shipping.
Originally Posted by desertoakie
PM sent.

PM replied.
Installed new grip cap and put new eye guard on the scope.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Bump
460 shipped from individual to FFL, Lower 48 states..
Bump, $450 shipped
Sold
© 24hourcampfire