Home
For sale: Bark River Fieldsman knife with sheath and original box and cardboard blade protector.

Black micarta handle.
Blade is 3 1/4", overall length is 7 1/2".
Knife weight is 3.0 ounces.

This is a 1st Production Run Fieldsman model but I'm not selling it as a fancy collector piece since it is definitely used and I resharpened the blade from the original Moran edge to a conventional 20 degree bevel. The knife overall is in good shape, the blade shows some scratching from use and some slight spots of discoloration. No rust. The sheath is in good shape as well, so is the box but it does have some oil staining on it.

Basically this is an excellent working knife with a good blade shape for hunting or general use. It takes and holds a wicked edge. It's a strong blade for a lightweight knife, the spine is .165" thick at the ricasso tapering down gradually to .130" just before the tip. I forget what steel it is, I want to say A2 since that is what BRKT used a lot but I honestly have forgotten. If someone knows for sure what they used in these I'd be happy to hear of it.

Price is $95 shipped within the USA. Money order or certified funds, no trades, first "I'll take it" gets it.

As always, if you are not happy with it when you get it you may return it within three days and I would refund the purchase price less actual shipping cost. I calculated some sample prices from here to S. Florida and Alaska and postage should run around $5 or so with full insurance.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
"Cutting" to the front of the line.
Posted By: beefan Re: Bark River Fieldsman knife - 06/27/14
"Good guy" bump here. Just did a small transaction with him. Good packer, good communicator, quick shipper.
Thank you for the kind words. smile

BTW, folks, just for clarification "good packer" refers to the way the item was wrapped. I know how y'all's minds work.... whistle
Not sure how to price this so let's try a little lower figure.

$80 delivered to a box in front of your house by a representative of the United States Government. This price is good for a limited time only! *

* now through eternity or when the knife sells, whichever comes first.
Posted By: bobkat Re: Bark River Fieldsman knife - 06/28/14
I will take it.
Knife is sold pending funds.

Thank you!
© 24hourcampfire