Home
Posted By: MRxHILLBILLY WTB Drilling - 07/03/14
Looking for a drilling in 9.3x74R and 12, 16 or 20 ga. Preferably merkel let me know what you have or have seen.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: WTB Drilling - 07/03/14
Dave Bieber over at AR (loud-n-boomer)will be selling his Merkel 96 with scope in swing mounts. His is a beautiful 16/16/9,3X74R. I've shot it, and if I had any money I would own it in a heartbeat. It's on the smaller 16ga frame and is balanced perfectly! cool cool

Call Dave. I'll PM his number to you.

Regards,
Bruce
Posted By: crsides Re: WTB Drilling - 07/07/14
A guy I knew in SW Va just passed away. He originally had 30 drillings, was down to 8 last I heard. If you are not in a hurry, I can check with family. They probably would like to sell them.

you can send me an email if interested.

Charlie
Posted By: frankmartinez Re: WTB Drilling - 07/07/14
Thanks Charlie, I am currently looking. After mrxhillbilly.
PM on the way
Frank
Posted By: shrapnel Re: WTB Drilling - 07/07/14
Got one here in Bozeman, a real nice Charles Daly hammergun. It is a round body with Damascus barrels with great pattern and lots of color/case on the locks and receiver. It will probably be in the $3900.00 range, but this gun is really nice...
Posted By: crsides Re: WTB Drilling - 07/21/14
Originally Posted by crsides
A guy I knew in SW Va just passed away. He originally had 30 drillings, was down to 8 last I heard. If you are not in a hurry, I can check with family. They probably would like to sell them.

you can send me an email if interested.

Charlie

Talked to the wife last week. This is not going to happen. Sorry.
Posted By: RememberBaker Re: WTB Drilling - 07/21/14
[/quote]
Talked to the wife last week. This is not going to happen. Sorry. [/quote]

That kind of communication will ruin a good marriage, ya gotta be careful about that.
© 24hourcampfire