Home
I'm selling this early Ruger 77 flat bolt, in 284 win. There are some dings in the wood, bluing is pretty good. The barrel is 21" from bolt face, no sights, rings are included. Will be sent in a hard case. $770 + s/h

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
PM sent.
I don't know if you've spent any time shooting this, but I sure a love a 284. Good guy bump.
I haven't shot it at all in six years of owning it, except to sight in a scope, better than 1-1/2" at 100yds..time to let someone else enjoy it. Thanks Fireball2

PM replied to
In my experience, the early M77's flat bolts shoot very well due to the Douglas sourced barrels.
up for the coffee crowd
A very hard to find rifle/caliber. I looked for 4 years before finding one which isn't as fine a speciman as yours and one which I paid much more.
This won't last long.
Thanks for the kind words, I looked for this for a couple years myself,up for supper crowd.
TTT please
I'm surprised this is still available. These are nice rifles guys!
i would like to buy it if you still have it.
i would like to buy the .284 if you still have it.
I want to buy the .284 get in touch
i would like to buy it if you still have it.
Air Raider, be patient, sometimes it takes a more than a few minutes. The man could be in the bathroom.
Listed 9 months ago.
Yes, and sold six months ago..too late for me to delete this ad.

...oh, and I wasn't in the bathroom, but I was out in the yard filling the bird feeders. wink
I'll take it! grin
Nice rifle! I have one in 358 win.
Originally Posted by J257
Air Raider, be patient, sometimes it takes a more than a few minutes. The man could be in the bathroom.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone explain the "Flat bolt" phrase. I have a tang safety 308, but bolt is round. Is it the bolt handle??
With the M77 Flat bolt designates early production years, and perceived to have better barrels, and more attention to quality mfg.

[Linked Image]

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=76231
© 24hourcampfire