Home
Selling a few pistols to help fund my elk hunt, rather sell them but might consider full size M&P 9mm with thumb safety, or possibly other guns that might spark my interest.

First up is a brand new Ruger 22/45 lite. Bought it with plans on shooting it but never have. $365 shipped

Next up is a Sig Sauer 1911-22, I have shot and carried this gun a lot, it has yet to fail me and has laid many snakes and turtles to rest. These and the ATI's are the only 1911-22's I know of that actually are a functioning 1911, the extended beavertail safety is for real and the size is the same. Fits all standard size 1911 holsters. It has been carried many miles and shows wear on it, has yellow novak sights and is very accurate. I believe I still have the box for it. $265 shipped
SPF's to Lockhart

Lastly is a S&W M&P9c/ has factory night sights/ without a thumb safety. This has been my everyday carry gun for a long time till I got a springfield xds 45. Shoots very well, I have put 450-500rds down the tube with no faults. It comes with the factory box, 2 extra grip backstraps, kydex iwb holster, and 1 12rd magazine for $450 shipped. I will offer up some more mags for $30 a piece.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I will take the 1911-22.
TTT
TTT
Will also do some trading on a new Dillon 550b
TTT
TTT
22/45 sold

make offer on the m&p
TTT
[Linked Image]