Home
I'm sure I'll catch Hell for this one too, but....

For sale is a stainless Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in a McMillan Mountain Rifle stock with Edge fill. The rifle is chambered in 260 Remington, with the factory 9 twist 22" barrel. I bedded the stock and the barrel centers perfectly in the channel. There are a few slight marks on the barrel, but it's in overall excellent condition. It's a shooter too. I don't recall pictures of any targets, but it likes every bullet I've tried.

There were a few hard spots in the Acraglass gel, but the bedding job looks great and performs perfectly. More pics tonight if needed tonight.

$1100 shipped and insured. US only. Paypal discreet gift, check or money order. Individual to FFL only. First I'll take it posted on this thread trumps all. Scope and rings not included. May consider partial trades for SA stainless 700 actions or even a blued action.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'll take it, pm inbound, thanks Dick
Sold!
Looks like the 270 won....
Originally Posted by 16bore
Looks like the 270 won....

Ha! Actually a 6.5x47 Lapua is gonna win....
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
I'm sure I'll catch Hell for this one too, but....

For sale is a stainless Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in a McMillan Mountain Rifle stock with Edge fill. The rifle is chambered in 260 Remington, with the factory 9 twist 22" barrel. I bedded the stock and the barrel centers perfectly in the channel. There are a few slight marks on the barrel, but it's in overall excellent condition. It's a shooter too. I don't recall pictures of any targets, but it likes every bullet I've tried.

There were a few hard spots in the Acraglass gel, but the bedding job looks great and performs perfectly. More pics tonight if needed tonight.

$1100 shipped and insured. US only. Paypal discreet gift, check or money order. Individual to FFL only. First I'll take it posted on this thread trumps all. Scope and rings not included. May consider partial trades for SA stainless 700 actions or even a blued action.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dude -

PM me next time you think about selling anything...grin...
Nice looking gun.
The paint on the stock, is that factory and if so what color is that.

Thanks
Factory -- gray with black speckle.

Thank you.
Man! We gotta keep one eye on you at all times....

Very nice rifle you just sold!
Was the scope included so I know how hard to kick myself?
Originally Posted by CLB
Man! We gotta keep one eye on you at all times....

Very nice rifle you just sold!

The first thing I do when I log in is check SAS's posts to see what's he selling....... grin

The man has got nice taste in rifles!
I sure coulda used that stock for the TI. Darn it!!

Reno
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Was the scope included so I know how hard to kick myself?

I'm fairly sure "Scope and rings not included." means it wasn't. smirk
Seconds
Is the 6.5x47 Lapua better than a 270 FC??
(Don't answer that)

I don't think I could part with my Faux 260 for that coin...
© 24hourcampfire