Home
While visiting with my grandfather a few weeks ago, he had mention he lost his pocket knife. To me that was nuts as I have never seen him NOT have one!

I believe he had a two blad, maybe old timer?

Anyways here are the stipulations:

It must "fit" a 85 year old man

Must take Paypal (as I will be out of town at work and wont be able to send a check/mo)

Must not be super expensive as A. I dont have that much extra cash and B. My grandpa won't know the difference in a $40 knife and a $400 knife.

Must be able to have it to me no later then July 30, as his birthday is August 1st and we are going out of town to celebrate it with him and I would need to have it with me when we leave.

Thanks in advance.
What size closed ?
Your post brought a tear to my eye! I have a 3 blade Uncle Henry, it's in good shape but it is used, I don't know if your looking for new or used as it is a gift? But I would just give it to you to give to him. Let me know in a pm. I can text you pics.
Cool thread and very kind offer.
Originally Posted by mrwr1223
Your post brought a tear to my eye! I have a 3 blade Uncle Henry, it's in good shape but it is used, I don't know if your looking for new or used as it is a gift? But I would just give it to you to give to him. Let me know in a pm. I can text you pics.

Very generous and kind of you. Please let me take care of this though. It'll just be a single blade, but a new custom handmade and a gift for a senior. He deserves. Cous
get with me on size style and your addy
Originally Posted by VinceM

Very generous and kind of you. Please let me take care of this though. It'll just be a single blade, but a new custom handmade and a gift for a senior. He deserves. Cous

I'll send you a nice Lloyd but throw a few bucks to the American Cancer Society when and what you can

Lloyd and I just had a brief discussion today about age and mortality. Your grandpa is a blessing. God bless him
BTW guys. I'm bonafied , and authorized too

Well played Vince.
Awesome gesture Vince!!!

Reno
^^^^^^^^^^^
And THIS is why I like the 'Fire so much!
First Class Guy...

I'll send you a nice Lloyd but throw a few bucks to the American Cancer Society when and what you can

Lloyd and I just had a brief discussion today about age and mortality. Your grandpa is a blessing. God bless him

This makes my day! You are a good man Vince!
He will love his Lloyd! i got one from Vince when he was drumming up money for AEDs for his Scout troop.

Ur truly a stand up guy Vince! grin
Maby the knife wasen't lost. maby It was taken for safety purposes, Think twice before giving an 85 year old an sharp object to hurt himself with.
I'd sure like to think his family would let him in on it if they took paws knife away! I bet the op knows what's up

Great deal all around here.
Another reason I do business with Vince!

Very nice partner,

Randy
Very kind and generous of you, Vince.

donsm70
very Inspiring guys........and Congrats to your Grandfather on his Birthday...........
Vince, next time I buy a knife, I'm coming your way. First rate, brother -
This discussion just made my day. My God bless all of you. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by CharliesDad16
Vince, next time I buy a knife, I'm coming your way. First rate, brother -

Good deals to be had right now,why wait.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
This discussion just made my day. My God bless all of you. Hasbeen

At 85 his grandfather should be carrying something real nice

We're glad to help celebrate
John and vinnie are top shelf guys
Nice job Vince !
Nice Karma, Vince. God speed to Coues and his Grandpa. I never met one of mine, and the other died when I was 7.... barely remember him. I hope I am still packing my Case Sodbuster if I live to be 85!!!!
Good on ya, Vince and John! Happy Birthday Grandpa.. wink
Not to rain on the parade but tell him to check between the seat of his vehicle and the center seat. My dad looses his there all the time. He carries a small 3 blade old timer and it's always falling out of his slacks in the car. Often times it ends up somewhere on the floor between the seats in a hard to reach or see area
Way to go Vince and John also. John's a helluva guy just like Vince and they both deserve a lot of credit for these kind gestures.
Vince, you're dangerously close to losing your honorary 24HCF "turd-like" status!

DMc
You boys don't know the half of it! Vince also sent me one just for offering up my old uncle Henry knife, I tried to deny the offer but he insisted! That is one helluva guy right there !!!!
You boys don't know the half of it! Vince also sent me one just for offering up my old uncle Henry knife, I tried to deny the offer but he insisted! That is one helluva guy right there !!!!

Well in that case I'm offering one too!

Just kidding guys. Well done!
Very nice
Hank

And so are you!!

© 24hourcampfire