Home
Saw one on here not to long ago believe it was a Ruger 77/22 wmr in stainless but can't find it..Let me know if you have one you would part with..
PM sent
I have fired 3/4" at 100 yards with my son-in-law's Marlin. I saw him make a first round hit on a squeek at 308 yards. Buy a Marlin.
I had an All Weather Ruger 77/22 mag listed.
It is on Gunbroker now but no bids so I can pull it if you want it.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It is here on 24 hour
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9030447/More_for_sale#Post9030447
Originally Posted by Ringman
I have fired 3/4" at 100 yards with my son-in-law's Marlin. I saw him make a first round hit on a squeek at 308 yards. Buy a Marlin.

Yep, they don't cost a lot, but they flat SHOOT! And a trigger job is only a matter of changing the trigger return spring to one of a lesser power. Takes less time to do it than to type it.

I have shot lots of groups in the 1.25 inch range at 100 yards with the two or three variants I have owned. For a rimfire, that is very very good.
PM sent....
where do you find ammo to feed one of these? I have a hungry one I can't take out to play with frown
I still see this caliber at our local K Marts and Wal Marts. It did not seem to get run on as much as 22LR. Larger guns shops here seem to ALWAYS have some 22WMR on the shelf, IME.
I see ammo occasionally, pms returned, Frank, very nice rig and exactly what I am looking for , how does she shoot sir?
Call me a clutz but the Marlins bolt and action look like something I would break running after the hog.

last box I bought was from a new local store for 19.99 a box. I felt violated, but I did pay it as it was the only box I had seen in a year.
I wish it was not so darned expensive to send ammo out legally. I would get ya'll some at my prices out here. Winchester Silver Box 40gr HP's are about $10.00 a box.
© 24hourcampfire