$500 shipped CONUS to you FFL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Do you know the round count? Approx?
I am the second owner. I have fired about 30 rounds. The previous onwer told me less than 200. Rifle in great condition.

Orchemo
btt
PM replied
Bump for a smokin deal
Pms replied
Still for sale
Barrel length?
22 inch
Btt
If I didn't already have the same rifle, I would buy it. One of my favorite coyote calling rifles.
BTT - Still available
O,

I will take it if it is still available.

PM forthcoming.

Best,

GWB
Good score

I have this same rifle and have killed everything from bobcats and coyotes to mule deer with it.

One word: the bolt handle may not clear the ocular bell of some scopes. I had a gunsmith heat and slightly bend the bolt to assure clearance.
DH,

I have Coopers in 20 VT and Tac-20, but have never owned a 204 Ruger. I'd resisted as I figured that Steve Hornady had done Todd Kindler dirty, but what the hey. That's water under the bridge at this point. I've owned a number of CZ's and have 17 Hornady Hornet, 221 Fireball and 223 Rem in house at the moment. This should make a nice addition, and the price was right. I have several pairs of cz ring mounts and am familiar with the situation in regard to mounting scopes.

Best,

GWB

PS: I have killed both hogs and deer with 40 gr. V-Max at 3,850 fps under 100 yds with my Tac-20.
Sold

Thanks
Excellent price, going to a great new owner!
© 24hourcampfire