Home
Posted By: pointer Kimber Montana 300 WSM - $800 - 08/09/14
Just as the title states, I have a Kimber Montana in 300 WSM for sale. I bought the rifle used from a guy that got it in trade. Neither him nor I have shot the rifle, so I can't give any info as to how it shoots. The rifle has been used as can be seen from the photos. Some chips, scritches and scratches in the stock as well as some smallish rust spots and staining on the barrel. It's been used, but it doesn't appear abused.

It has a set of windage adjustable scope bases on it and comes with a set of Talley ultralight rings (1", low) and 50pcs of WInchester brass (23 fired 1X, 27 virgin).

$800 plus shipping/insurance.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump for someone looking for a great 6.5 SAUM donor... wink
Monday bump.
If it wasn't for that chip id be on this
That chip would be easy to fix for the few hundred dollars that you are saving. Go For It!
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
That chip would be easy to fix for the few hundred dollars that you are saving. Go For It!
Yeah, what he said! wink

I really do think it's just a paint/finish issue.
I have four Montucky's and that definitely appears to just be a cosmetic issue with the paint.
Tuesday bump...
Hell, that rifle would get that on my first hunting trip -

Free bump -
Hump day bump.
Post hump day bump...
Posted By: Mull Re: Kimber Montana 300 WSM - $800 - 08/15/14
Hell Of Deal.... Bump
Trades???
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Trades???
I am not interested in any trades at this time. I need to cash this out to help defray some costs for drawing more tags than I expected to for this fall.
Anyone interested if I pay for shipping/insurance?
Nice gun and good price. Let me see what I can sell to fund this rifle.
I will take it if we can work on the shipping/insurance. PM to follow.
Sold pending funds and working out the shipping with ChrisF.
© 24hourcampfire