Home
Posted By: Mule Deer Brass and bullets for sale - 08/10/14
All prices include shipping. If you buy more than one item I�ll give a little price break. Will accept personal checks, bank/USPS money orders, cash or PayPal (gift or +3%). Please provide a note stating exactly what it�s for.

Some of the amounts are estimated by weighing, instead of counting every bullet or case. If so, they�re estimated on the high side, so you�ll get a few more.

Fired brass has been fired once or twice.

.264 Winchester Magnum, Winchester brand brass: 50 new $40. 100 fired $40. Both for $75.

.270 Winchester, Federal brand brass: 80 fired nickel-plated and 50 fired plain $30.

.30-06 Springfield, Federal brand brass: 15 new and 50 fired Gold Medal match $35. 115 fired non-match $35. All for $65.

33 Remington 140-grain 7mm Ultra Bonded Core-Lokt $20.

40 Speer 275-grain .338 Hot-Cor round-nose $30.

18 Barnes 180-grain .30 MRX $20.

100 Barnes and TCCI 400-grain .416 round-nose brass solids. Both are older bullets that have been discontinued, and there are a few more Barnes than TCCI. $45.

50 Trophy Bonded 400-grain .416 spitzers, the grooved, nickel-plated version made by Federal. $45.

Both batches of .416 bullets for $80.
I'll take all of the 264 brass. Pm on its way.
.264 brass is spoken for.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Brass and bullets for sale - 08/11/14
John, I'll take the 2nd lot of 30-06 brass, the "115 fired non-match $35". Got a Garand that needs feeding.
Posted By: pullit Re: Brass and bullets for sale - 08/11/14
I will take the 270 brass.
All the brass is spoken for--but all the bullets are still available.
Let's drop the price on the .416's to $40 for the solids and $40 for the Trophy Bondeds--and $70 for all of 'em.

The solids work very well as practice bullets, or for busting rocks. In fact a friend of mine who shot my .416 Rigby at the rocky hillside behind his house says they're the best rock bullets he's ever seen!
Before Barnes and others flattened the nose on their solids, I shot them (round nose all brass bullets) at Elephant and Cape Buffalo and they worked just fine. Last I heard, Barnes is now prohibited from selling their solid Bronze bullets under the guise of them being armour and or bullet proof vest penetrating projectiles (No kidding....) I hope this is no longer the case, but is the last I heard and read.

I have a bunch of the flat nosed banded solids (all bronze) already or I would be all over these. If they come down much more, I might grab 'em just because. They are very, very good bullets IME and IMO.
I used the Barnes roundnose on a water buffalo hunt once, and it worked fine, with straight-line penetration of over 5 feet before exiting.

Yesterday evening somebody PM'd saying they'd take all the .416 bullets, but after giving him my info for payment I haven't heard anything--yet.
Up.
No word from the guy who said he'd take the .416's day before yesterday, so they are still for sale.
PM sent on the .416's John. I'll take them.

Reno
.416's are spoken for.
These are still for sale

33 Remington 140-grain 7mm Ultra Bonded Core-Lokt $20.

40 Speer 275-grain .338 Hot-Cor round-nose $30.

18 Barnes 180-grain .30 MRX $20.

Am happy to consider counter-offers.
© 24hourcampfire