Home
Fairly rare nickel finish 2 inch bbl version. This pretty little revolver has been fired a few times, but very, very little. Finish is shiny and bright with only the slightest handling marks and an almost imperceptible ring around the cylinder. I would rate it as a strong 95% easy, and probably closer to 98-99%. Box is in great shape and states Combat MAsterpiece even though the crane markings say Model 15-4. Serial # is 96K35XX.

Original Blue with silver writing box in great shape, and every paper these came with including warranty card, etc. Cleaning kit is unopened and unused. Still sealed in its bag with aluminum handled screwdriver, brush, swab, bronze brush etc.

My good computer is in for repairs, this little 11" mini I am using has no options for downloading a photo, but I can send such to any seriously interested parties via a cell phone pic. PM me with a cell number to send them to and I will get them right out. VERY nice gun and box etc. All for only $795 shipped
and insured to your FFL.

PHOTO JUST ADDED A COUPLE OF POSTS DOWN!
^^^^^^^

Offers? Partial trade idea's?
The real safariman experience?
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8526344/1
I would also be interested in a partial trade for a `17 (preffered) or 15 inch laptop computer.

I am so tired of mine being repaired and not available when needed.

PM me with your ideas.
This should be entertaining.
or it could be an opportunity for the man to redeem himself in the eyes of many.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
or it could be an opportunity for the man to redeem himself in the eyes of many.

This, to a degree, and thank you for that thought and post. Most sincerely. For the few who have doubts about me from a long past disagreement perhaps this is true and I would welcome an opportunity to show those people the real me.

That said, many here (most, by a long ways off according to the kinds of things I have sold or traded off and PM's recieved)have not let the name calling, bluster, stalking and such affect them. And as a result, there have been many good transactions since the disagreement outlined above, and of course hundreds more before it.

Regardless, this revolver is a nice one, and I am happy to send some detailed photos to an interested party. Will consider offers for somewhat less, and partial trades as well.
To get you an idea (actual gun etc)

[Linked Image]
Thank you, Casey, MUCH!
What are the terms of sale?
TAG.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
What are the terms of sale?
Could you get more clutter in the picture, WTF is that a bed spread?

Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Could you get more clutter in the picture, WTF is that a bed spread?

That photo was taken by another, before this gun was mine. PM me for clear photos if interested in the piece.
What are the terms of sale? Are you making this one up as you go, also?
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
What are the terms of sale? Are you making this one up as you go, also?

No, just ignoring you. Ususally you show up in a thread of mine to do a little cowardly name calling or some such. However, if you are genuinely interested in the gun PM me and I will happily converse with you about how a sale would go down. Terms of course DO vary depending upon if I am taking trade items or all cash, and if the buyer is someone I have dealt with and know. There are people on this forum (quite a few, actually) with whom I have done so many deals here that they would have this gun on its way to them based upon their word that they are taking it. Others, money has to be in hand.

Will await a PM, would love to sell you a gun (or two, maybe?)so that you can see that all of your bluster and stalking was ill founded. In fact, just as I have offered to take you hunting etc. a while back I will give you a better deal on this or the other guns I have for sale than I would most people here. I have been trying to bury the hatchet with you and a couple of others here for a long time, here is my newest latest attempt. Try me.
Yep.. making it up as you go.
Thanks for the bump up.
Tag
I have had several dealings with Safariman with no issues.... if i wanted this gun, I would have no hesitation in buying from him
Others haven't been so lucky as yourself, and you know it.
© 24hourcampfire