Home
Nice revolver with some holster wear to the bluing. Solid and tight, equpped with finger groove style rubber grips. A great all around shooter/trail packing etc revolver.

Pics available to a cell phone. PM me with your cell number if seriously interested and wish to see such photos.

$595 shipped to your FFL, slightly less if you are nearby and drive to Walla Walla WA for aa FTF transaction.
^^^^^^
The real safariman experience?
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8526344/1
I am also considering a 17 or 15 inch laptop computer as partial trade toward this nice revolver.

PM me with your ideas.
Backto the top we go... smile
^^^^
RJM (Bob) from here at the 'fire is visiting my home and being an aficianado of fine firearms he looked this over and showed me clearly where a good action and trigger job has been done on this revolver. I knew it felt SA WEET in the hands and when cocking it etc. but now I know it has had some good proffessional tuning.

Hit me with your trade ideas, I need a laptop and a cartopper type boat.

Also need some Harley parts. PM me if you have some, and we will talk about whether what you have is what I need.
Bump for a good friend.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Bump for a good friend.

Thanks! I am surprised that his one has not found a new home yet. Everyone should have a nice medium frame 357, IMO. These are just so versatile and useful.
© 24hourcampfire