Home
These have been on here before. Prices are shipped and OBO. More info and pics upon request. Scopes, bases and rings are not included with rifles, but are priced separately for purchase. Now open to trades....grin Would really like a 20 ga o/u...

Sig Sauer P225 $650

This is a west german made sig 225. Not a imported p6. It was a friend of mines that I bought and had refinished by CCR in their CPII dinish. It is a dead match for Sig factory nickel, but much more durable Im told. It has new trijicon night sights and has not been fired since refinish. Only has one mag. But does have box. Has sig factory walnut grips.

[Linked Image]

Glock 19/23/32 framed advantage arms .22lr pistol $450

A new unfired AA kit is installed in a dedicated glock medium frame. I have another one if these I shoot. Awesome kits... Accurate and fit in same holsters as your medium framed glock. Will come with a black frame...
[Linked Image]

Remington 700 220 Swift $1000

This is a limited production gun in the stainless classic config. Has been fired, but not much. One of 500. Very hard to find and harder to buy. Wearing a laminated beown stock and a Leupold Vari-x III 3.5x10x40 scope with B&C reticle. ($350)
This one may be pretty hard to talk me out of.
[Linked Image]

Remington LTR .308 $850

Like new LTR. Shot 8 rounds. Very accurate. Wearing a Leupold vari-x III 3.5x10x40 tactical scope with standard duplex and adjustable turrents. ($350). Has mk4 base and rings ($150). Very accurate. Shot FGGM at 1/2" at 145 yards.
[Linked Image]

Remington 870 12 ga. $300

NIB 28" barrel laminated wood stocks
[Linked Image]

Ruger Hawkeye Predator 22-250 $600

Nice rifle. Has not been fired much. Has a few scuffs on bbl and one on floorplate and a few light dents in stock, Nothing that will photograph well, but one is shown in pic. It is accurate and has a great trigger. Wearing a Leupold 3x9 ultimate slam scope ($225). Comes with rings of course.
[Linked Image]

FN FNS-9 pistol$450

9mm with stainless slide, night sights, factory box and all three mags. No problems. Great pistol.
[img]http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/predSwift516/IMG_1636_zps2dc77518.jpg[/img]
© 24hourcampfire