Home
Have a used Innotek UltraSmart dog trainer can control 2 dogs. Have 2 collars one has full length sraps one is cut down and have an extra pair of cut down straps. The cut ones don't fit my 80lb lab but fit my 55lb setter. Has charger, 2 antennaes , extra set of tips for collar and instruction manual.

I bought it used off here and used it about a year with my lab. The collars are waterproof. Can take pics and send to email. I think that about covers it all, any questions ask away.

$160 shipped in the lower 48. Will ship elsewhere for extra.
Great collar...and good guy too...
Thanks broomd. Hope your doing well.

Lets try $155 shipped. Can send pics to email. Having some internet issues I'm trying to resolve. So if I'm slow on getting back to people its probably because I can't get online.
BTT
TTT $150 shipped.
BTT
TTT $145 shipped.
BTT
TTT

BTT $140 shipped.
TTT
Have a used Innotek UltraSmart dog trainer can control 2 dogs. Have 2 collars one has full length straps one is cut down and have an extra pair of cut down straps. The cut ones don't fit my 80lb lab but fit my 55lb setter. Has charger, 2 antennaes , extra set of tips for collar and instruction manual.

I bought it used off here and used it about a year with my lab. The collars are waterproof. Can take pics and send to email. I think that about covers it all, any questions ask away.

$140 Shipped.
© 24hourcampfire