Home
This is prob the last one I'm gonna sell. Beautiful nickel 29-3 nickel 44 mag. 6 inch barrel. Wood grips. Will throw in 2 speed loaders. Very shiny!
Shipped individual to FFL. FFL to FFL is another $35. Will take PP gift or add 3% or postal order cashiers check.
$850 shipped
I shouldn't, but... Tag for pictures.
You should!
Sorry for picture quality. That nickel finish is hard to capture

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j473/gagrawunder/image_zpsd2b46638.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j473/gagrawunder/image_zpscf896f05.jpg[/img]
Wow, that is a real BEAUTY! I had great difficulty with the photos of my Model 15 2 inch Nickel as well. I LOVE Nickle plated guns! If you wanted a leftanded Mk V Deluxe, we might be able to do some trading and bartering.

Good luck and a free bump to one FINE revolver.

Nice gun and your pics are not so bad. Good luck on the sale!
Sorry for being nit-picky, but it should be a 6" barrel, as 6.5" was phased out in the 29 in about 1978 or so, prior to the -3 introduction.
Thank you, change made
Bump up for a beauty!!!
$835 shipped
Am I priced too high?
$820 shipped
$800 shipped??
$775 shipped
Did a f2f with Akpilot the other day, good guy. Good stuff for sure.
Bump for a nice one...there is some idiot who has a 29-3 blued 6" bid up to $1775 on Gunbroker currently!!! So based on that, this one is a STEAL! wink
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Did a f2f with Akpilot the other day, good guy. Good stuff for sure.

Thanks sir, pleasure meeting you!

Send me any offers
$750 shipped.
Need to sell guys. Last price drop $725. Going to gnbroker tomorrow. Seems like a great deal to me at $725....
Originally Posted by Akpilot
Need to sell guys. Last price drop $725. Going to gnbroker tomorrow. Seems like a great deal to me at $725....

FWIW, I'd put it on Gunbroker before I'd go this low. That's a nice gun. I'm buying another house or I'd be on that one too.
Thanks guys. It's sold
© 24hourcampfire