Home
For sale is a NIB Model 70 Classic Compact in 7mm.08

20" featherweight contour barrel.

Control Round Feed.

Bought from local classifieds. Gentleman was original owner and said he never got a chance to fire it. I have not fired it either.

Looks great, one small scratch on trigger guard. Took a pic of this but camera flash makes scratch appear deeper than it really is.

----Not Interested in Trades----

$850 Shipped CONUS

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
This is a pretty amazing collection of Classic Model 70's that you're selling!

Sorry if situations require their sale.

Thanks Gasman,

Nothing dire...circumstance wise, just thinning the heard and passing opportunity onto other folks.

What's the weight, barrel length and LOP?
what is the SN prefix and number of nubmers smile in the SN?

In other words - when was it made.
Specifications HERE

IMHO the nicest stock Winchester ever made. Love the featherweight style without all the fleur-de-foofoo decoration. Somebody ought to grab this. These truly are rarely seen.
tuam76,

I made my trade offer via PM before reading "Not interested in trades" in your original post. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Big_Redhead
tuam76,

I made my trade offer via PM before reading "Not interested in trades" in your original post. Sorry.

....No worries
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Barrel length is 20" LOP is 13"

I will weigh it tonight.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Barrel length is 20" LOP is 13"

I will weigh it tonight.
These are sweet little rifles - I sold one on here a couple years ago.
I bought one in '01 in 308. The wife glommed on it and I never got it back. I don't mind. Sweet rifle!
I still have mine in .308 and I would not sell it. Great little carrying rifle. Perfect for woods hunting. Also great if the wife or the daughter wants to hunt. Need to add a bit of length to the stock if your 6 feet or more.
PM sent.
PM returned.
Darn, I just bought my Daughter another compact. Can't afford two of them in 7-08 but would of loved to have gotten her this one.
Btt
BTT
Btt
Btt
BTT
tag
Awaiting market adjustment...
Wish you wanted a LNIB Browning BLR 358 Win...

Nice gun, good luck selling!
Tag
© 24hourcampfire