Home
Posted By: gemby58 Looking For Need Help Finding - 09/16/14
Looking for about 20 to 40 pieces of 300 winchester brass for a disable vet that I put a rifle together. Let me know what you have. how much you want for it.
Let me look tonight when I get home. I may have some nickel plated brass. I can't remember if I still have it or not. If so you can just have it for him.

Reno
How about 22 rounds of factory ammo and 18 1x of the same for free. If that works, tell me where to send it.
Bill
I've some to spare if needed. All I need is an address to mail it to.
I can send some. PM me an address
Pm to Edwin264, jillion, and wgw242, thanks you all for the help
Here's the specs of the rifle. It's a Savage action sitting in a Bell and Carson stock, has a ER Shaw stainless 26" sporter contour with a 1-10 twist barrel. Chambered for 300 win mag match chamber and a RW Hart muzzle break installed. It has a Leupold 3x9 on it sitting in Burris Zee rings on top of Weaver bases. The barrel and muzzle break was donated, by ER Shaw and RW Hart & Sons, the rest I had sitting around the shop. All work was done by me and if it shoots as good as the last one a year ago this Vet will be happy.
attaboy Greg.........

Nice.

HM
thanks all who helped out
God bless all who contributed to this effort.
Got a package by UPS today which made a vet very happy, I'm takeing him out tomorrow to try out his new rifle. Big thanks to wgw242 for his donation, your a good man Bill
© 24hourcampfire