Home
Posted By: shouldershot Selling elk antler? - 10/09/14
Anybody know of buyers in Northern Michigan? Assuming best to start locally due to shipping cost. A single shed antler, nice 6 point

Or other pointers welcome ... Pardon the pun
I am always in the market for elk antler, but I don't pay much. I use it for knife handles, so broken works for me.

You might carry it around at a gun show. Depending, you might find the right interested party and get $50 for it. I am not sure of the current market value, just guessing.
I have a hard time paying $20 for one elk antler, but that is just me. I once got a big pile of elk and mule deer antlers for $150 and will be working off it for years.

Michigan elk???
Good luck
Tim
Posted By: dian Re: Selling elk antler? - 10/09/14
Just for information. I know nothing about the person/persons making the offer but I just finished going through our local Mountain Trader, Kalispell, MT.
ELK Antlers $9/lb, Moose, $9/lb deer $7/lb. 406 837 2606
Posted By: shouldershot Re: Selling elk antler? - 10/09/14
Originally Posted by dian
Just for information. I know nothing about the person/persons making the offer but I just finished going through our local Mountain Trader, Kalispell, MT.
ELK Antlers $9/lb, Moose, $9/lb deer $7/lb. 406 837 2606

Is that what they pay or what they sell for?

Thanks
Posted By: dian Re: Selling elk antler? - 10/10/14
That is an offer to buy.
If you look on-line you can see the Mountain Trader (Kalispell, MT) and see the entire ad. I also believe I saw another buyer while I was looking but couldn't find it.
© 24hourcampfire