Home
I have realized I never use this nice pistol that I thought I had to have so I am offering it to someone who may use it! This nice clean pistol has the 6.5" barrel with standard sights and is all original. It is sold steel and grooved for scope mounts.I have fired this pistol approx 50 times and it shoots accurately, & with no failures. It comes with two AMT mags (one new) and one Ruger MKII mag which is also new! All mags work as intended.
I am asking $635.00 shipped for it. I am not sure the price is accurate, but have seen quite a few of these higher! I am willing to consider good offers. Please post an I'll take it if you want it. A PM'd "I'll take it is okay as long as it is followed by an official post. Otherwise I will have to go by the official "posted" I will take it!!
Thanks for listening and looking!! grin
Ken

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/kennymauser/AMT%20Lightning----22LR/DSC_4959-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/kennymauser/AMT%20Lightning----22LR/DSC_4953.jpg[/img]
Didn't know they made one like this. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Fireball, yes they made several models--some with bull barrels and adjustable sights also.
I am not sure but, I think they were made until Ruger won a lawsuit over patent right on the MKII Rugers.

Ken
I have a 5" bull barrel gun that is a tack driver, would like dibs on the AMT mags if you want to sell them separately. Ruger parts interchange perfectly, mine is 100% since replacing extractor with Volquartsen.
jimone, I kind of doubt that I will separate the mags and the pistol. I bought the new AMT mag from Numrich. At that time they offered them for a reasonable price. Don't know if they still do and don't remember the price!!!!

Ken
Just to sweeten the pot, I will throw in a BSA 2x20 matte black pistol scope with stainless Weaver rings.Like new. Rings are rimfire rings!
The scope and rings will clamp right on to this pistol!!

Ken
man that is nice! ive personally only seen one. ever! and ive seen a lot of different 22s
I love mine, it is the same model but with adjustable sights.
It will shoot lights out.
Good luck with your sale.
Thanks for the good words pullit.

Up for the day!

Thanks for the good words and looks,

Ken
Just a reminder, if my price is too high, I WILL entertain offers!
Also, I may be interested in some kind of a partial trade.

Thanks for looking,

Ken

Just a note, I have this listed on another forum.
Time for a price drop!!!

Now $580.00 shipped with scope and rings!!!

Offers and partial trades still considered!

Thanks for looking,
Ken
TTT
tipmover,
I replied to your PM yesterday. I see you haven't read it --or, did you get it?

By the way, I live in Columbus.

Ken
Friday afternoon price drop---$565.00 shipped. Still interested in offers! Partial trades--maybe!

Thanks,
Ken
OFFERS?
Just what you see pictured----Now $525.00 shipped!!
I'll keep the scope!

Ken
TTT----Offers??
Last price drop.I will sell this pistol for $450.00 shipped!!!
Price is firm!! No trades!!

Thanks for all of the looks,

Ken

Bump
TTT
I see that over 1100 people have looked at this pistol and they must be trying to tell me something. So, that being said, I am going to drop the price for the rest of the weekend to $400.00 shipped! Then, if not sold by Monday morning I will decide to keep it!!
This is a very nice accurate pistol with features you won't find on another pistol like it!

Thanks,
Ken
Sunday Morning Bump!!
Sunday night bump-----also the last bump.

This pistol is no longer available!!

Ken
After several months of still not using it, I have put this very nice pistol up for sale again. I will also throw in a BSA 2x scope with rings!!

$400.00 shipped!!

Thanks,
Ken
friday Morning bump
I've got another project going and need some money!

OFFER?

Ken
the pistol etc. is now sold!!

Thanks Ed

Ken
© 24hourcampfire