Home
Posted By: bigwhoop Barneys Hunter Pack & Frame - 10/18/14
I bought this in 2008 and it was out on a two day hunt - this year. Still is packaged in the original box. This is the current Hunter model, 4 external pockets in addition to the main two part compartment. As you can see it has the fold down platform also.
Barneys lists it as a 6800 cu. inch model. They list its total weight as 8# 13 oz..
I also have the rifle holder pouch that clips on.
This is in excellent shape with no rips, tears, patches or stains. Shipped to you
for $495. Alaska an extra $20. Payment via USPS MO and bank drafts ship immediately. Personals held and sorry no PayPal. First public "I'll take it" is the buyer. PM with any questions.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here is a link to the current model.
http://barneyssports.com/backpacks/external-frame/frontier-gear-of-alaska-hunter-bag-kevlar.html
No better external frame pack used for years .
I have one I've used for 15 years and still going strong.

You won't break this pack if you can carry it on your back it will go !!!!
Posted By: BCJR Re: Barneys Hunter Pack & Frame - 10/18/14
great deal! Tanner- you need this. smile
The guide I used in AK. has 4 of them - $465
Posted By: BCJR Re: Barneys Hunter Pack & Frame - 10/19/14
If I didn't already have one , this would be on its way up here.
Let's bring this up again for $435 shipped - even to Alaska.
Posted By: Tanner Re: Barneys Hunter Pack & Frame - 10/25/14
Originally Posted by BCJR
great deal! Tanner- you need this. smile

I used a Pinnacle all summer...

Tanner
Good morning.
Coldest morning of the year - $400.
Want, wish I wasn't on vacation sneaking campfire. Will check back in a few days.
Great setup as I have the same one, although a different colored bag. Heck the bag alone cost more than $400!! Good deal, my guide in Alaska won't use anything else. They will carry alot and with that rifle attachment it is all hands free.

Bump
I'LL TAKE IT!��..PM sent
Somehow my I'll take it post following my 653 pm post yesterday did not show but I sent a pm saying I'll take. Not looking to stir the pot.
SPF to Alaska_Lanche. I have to honor the public "I'll take it" or there will be heck to pay.
Thanks man!
© 24hourcampfire