Home
Looking to buy model seven XCR in 7mm08 or 308
May be interested in model seven predator in 243

I have been looking for the XCR for some time. If I cannot find one I may buy a Kimber Montana
kandpand,
budsgunshop.com has the best deal on the predator .243
I recently bought one and it shoots like a house on fire.
oh did you get the sights yet?
Yes, received the sights yesterday.
Thanks!
Yes I seen Bud's price and I may buy one. I wished they made them in 308
XCR's in the Model 7 are hard to come by and I have never seen one in 308 for sale,otherwise it would be mine. I lack just the 308 one from having the complete set of 5...UGH . Good luck and I will keep an eye out for you,it seems the 243 is the easiest one to find.
mudder700,

Thanks, yes please let me know if you see one for sale. I may pick up a Model Seven Predator in 243 but the XCR in 7mm08 or 308 is on my bucket list but I would be open to the other 3 chamberings.
last year I found a brand new Model 7 XCR 7mm-08 in the box,paid 1250.00 for it,but I think it was well worth it
if they made the predator in 7mm-08 i would buy two of them, one to shoot the barrel off of and the other to look at!
Originally Posted by Rem6br
if they made the predator in 7mm-08 i would buy two of them, one to shoot the barrel off of and the other to look at!

Why Remington doesn't still make the model 7 XCR is beyond me,they would sell a lot of them
I use to have the XCR in 7mm08. I tried to sell it here in 08 for $725. Wound up trading it for a Win70 FW....wish I had it back.
I traded for a XCR in 308 last year and its one of my favorite rifles.
I have a semi custom model 7 in 308,had the barrel fluted,a brake installed,spiral fluted bolt and skeletonized bolt handle,stainless gun,as close as I could get(until I find a Model 7 XCR in 308),my gun is very lightweight but just need a 308 XCR
How many Model Seven XCR's did Remington make?
5 different calibers-243,7mm-08,308,270 WSM and 300 WSM,ut not sure of the quantities
Quantites must have been low as there are not any ou there on the market
Their Few And Far Between. Last One I Tried To Buy Brought $1250 In a 300 WSM.If You'll Shop around ,You Can Build One Cheaper.And With a Better stock.
Yes, you can build for the same price but get a great stock.
Still looking
© 24hourcampfire